"Yes, I do." Mo Sheng dug out a few coins from her purse and spread them out in her hand.

"Give me one." Yi Chen took a coin from her hand, his fingers unintentionally touched her palm.

Mo Sheng was stunned and quickly withdrew her hand, but he seemed to feel nothing. He stood next to her, watching the bus heading towards them.

"Go up the bus ah."

She did not have time to ask anything so just followed him into the bus. Of course, the public bus was very crowded on Saturday so they were separated by two or three people in between them. She had difficulty breathing and moving. The bus stopped after eight or nine stops. Suddenly, Yi Chen held out his hand and pulled her out of the bus. Then after getting down from the bus, he immediately released her hand and walked alone in front.

Mo Sheng looked around the unfamiliar landscape, lined with tall buildings, "Where is here?"

Yi Chen stopped walking and turned around. "Don't you recognize?"

Should she recognize? A city was so big, and she had not been to all the places ah. But why would he look so displeased as if she had committed a heinous crime?

Looking at her apparently bewildered expression, the emotions showing in Yi Chen's eyes gradually faded.

"Forget it!"

He coldly spit out the two words, swiftly turned back and quickened his pace.

Mo Sheng failed to understand the reason why until the quaint university gate appeared before her eyes.

Here, is actually C University?

Then this street, she looked at the bustling street she had just passed by a moment ago in shock, it was Lao Bei street?

The Lao Bei street where Yi Chen and her had walked past countless times?

How could it be!

Where was that downright lively night market? What about those hawkers shouting? Where have the wide variety of cheap and delicious snack stalls on both sides of the street gone?

"After returning from overseas, haven't you come here for a look?" Yi Chen's mood became more calm, and he asked in a soft voice.

"No, I ......" not that I didn't want to come, but ...... "have been too busy with work." She mumbled because such reason, even to herself, felt ridiculous.

Yi Chen glanced at her and said softly: "You don't need to say anything, I understand."

What did he understand? She did not understand.

They walked into C University, this more than hundred years old university did not change much. Mo Sheng was dazzled and felt like she was walking in an old dream. Those big trees, those dormitories which seemed rather old, those laughing students who walked past her ...... a kind of melancholy and forlorn feeling swelled in her chest. She had gone away for so long, is it possible to reclaim what had been lost?

5.31: "Hey!" Mo Sheng pointed at a small grocery shop at the corner of the road, "The shop is still here. I wonder if the shop is still run by that old couple."

"No." Yi Chen said, "The shop has changed owner before I even graduate."

"Oh." Mo Sheng replied softly, looked up with a smile and said, "I will go and buy something to eat since I'm starving."

The new owner of the small shop was a young woman. While looking after her child, she served them. Mo Sheng bought bread and a can of coke. Yi Chen also bought a can of beer and paid for everything. She remembered they used to have frequent arguments over who should pay. At that time, she was too young to know about a man's pride and dignity. Being with her, Yi Chen should be very tired ah!