Baby spies!!!

it was only there 2nd mission when we imprisoned the greatest criminal on earth,but somehow he escaped "dun dun DA"

No one knows how he got but we intended to find out by contacting Father Christmas but he didn't know so we asked to have the list of all the people who have been naughty this year.

Then there was a sudden bang like a bomb had just exploded.Then the Baby spies had a message on  there communicators saying come back to HQ later to find out your new mission.

2 hours later...

Your latest mission is to capture and imprison the greatest criminal on earth once more,if you fail to capture him then there is now point of coming  ....b-bbbbb i forgot what is was going to say said the leader of the spies.

epi 2

 all the baby spies were very scared they were only little.Bob then counted all the baby spies,but one was missing because there should be 8 but there were 7.

Then all of the baby spies insept  from 1 all crowded round the criminals castle.They managed to get inside but all the guards were confused and searching the whole castle to find him.There were no guards guarding the criminals door so they went inside but he wasn't there.

All the 7 baby spies went looking for him in the whole entire world even in space but they couldn't find him.

Later on that evening the 8th baby spie came up to them with a great box and he said 2Hey guys i just caught a criminal so what should i do with him." They opend the box and it was the greatest criminal on EARTH!!! they were so greatfull that one of the baby spies had caught him and they put the criminal in the one and only prison what nobody can escape out of!!!

                                                               The End