Adu: but if mamma get to know that we shopped without including her in this shopping then she will take our class.

Arnav: why you scare, you can threaten her, you’re learning Karate na, then show her some of your moves ok?

Adu: done.

OTHERSIDE – SHOPPING MALL

Khushi: where these two father and son gone?

Anjali: maybe they are having fun in another shopping.

Nani: you know chote hate shopping

Mami: especially with ladies shopping.

Aman: right, you guys make our life hell, upar se credit card nill ho hi jaata hai, and we have to carry all your shopping bags, like driver.

Anjali: what do you mean?

Aman: nothing meri Maa do your shopping I am waiting to pay your bill. [Himself] Kaha pasaa diya ye baap bete ne.

Anjali: you said something?

Aman: no, why should I I don’t tell anything, mujhe koi shauq hai bedroom ke bahar sone ka?

Khushi: Aksh see these rings I selected you chose which is best for Payal.

Aksh: I said a bhabhi, you select.

They selected rings and came to counter to pay and shocked to see Adu and Arnav’s shopping bags.

Khushi: what all this?

Adu: mamma we purchased this for my baby sister and brother room.

Khushi: [glaring Arnav] without including me?

Arnav: don’t glare me like that, we will include you in one big plastic bag and take to our home, so you also included in this na?

Khushi: [confused] what?

Aman: see, both father and son making ready baby room that to without informing you, don’t leave them Khushi.

Arnav: Aman, shut up!

Khushi: why he will shut up, you shut up, Bhai is saying right, how dare you shop without informing me, these are my babies also?

Arnav: haa I know, they are inside you only.

Anjali: we have to stop them otherwise they will start here.

Nani: yes, ok stop now, whatever you want to talk we will discuss in home, not here.

Khushi: [glaring Arnav] tumhe tho mai baad me dekh lungi [I will see you after.]

Aman: Punishment time.

Arnav: are you enemy of mine in previous birth that you’re talking revenge now.

Aman: [slowly whispered] this is because you both left me with these ladies to suffer, and now see.

Arnav: I will kill you surely one day.

Aman: [smiling] you can’t.

Arnav: Di take care of your husband otherwise I will break his bones.

Anjali: see who is saying, now you both stood opposite to each other, in fraction of seconds you act like lost friends met after long years.

Aksh: bhai, Rahul called and said that he is in the RM.

Khushi: wow that’s great.

Arnav: ek bhai kam tha jo dusra aa gaya. [One brother is not enough to tolerate me another brother added in that list].