4

"S-so... This is what you needed me for?" Sisco stutters as the blonde lays against his shoulder. "Mhm. Is there a problem?" Sisco just sighs, wrapping his arm around Free's waist.

"It's not all bad... Right?" Free nuzzles Sisco slightly, moving closer to him. "H-hey! I-I!" Free sighs softly, looking at the taller male. "If your uncomfortable, tell me. Don't force yourself to do something for me. "

Sisco shook his head, now pulling Free onto him. "I'm not uncomfortable... Not at all. It's just-" Free wraps his arms around Sisco's neck, tilting his head slightly left. Sisco looks down blushing hard, 'This boy.. What is he doing to me'. Free felt Sisco's hand reach his cheek, caressing it. "I'd like to do this more often alright?!"

Free smiles weakly, putting his hand on Sisco's. "Then... Same time tomorrow?" Sisco grits his teeth and nods, now looking at the blonde. "I have one more favor, Sisco." The blonde rests his forehead against's Sisco's, their eyes locking.

"Ready?"

___

"So Valt, what did Shu say?" Valt's mouth was stuffed with Ange's beybread, so his answer was quite muffled. Rantaro shakes his head with a sigh. After Valt finishes the bread, he explains to Rantaro about what happened.

"Ooo~~ He got protective over his man~" Valt blushes hard and covers Rantaro's mouth, shushing him. "Hey you two, have you seen Free.. Or Sisco?" The playful boys look to see Sasha, who has a worried expression on her face.

"Eh, the blonde wanders off all the time, why are you so worried?" Sasha blushes slightly, embarrassed by Rantaro's comment. "I'm just curious as all! Sisco has been acting weird ever since he started to hang out with Free."

The two boys look at each other and back at Sasha. "You like him or something?" Sasha shakes her head. "Oh no, not at all." Valt rolls his eyes and gets up from the table. "Oh okay, well. They are doing wonderful, amazing even." Valt giggles at the thought.

Frisco? Sisree? Hm~

The bluenette walks away from the group leaving Sasha and Rantaro.

"He's different. Way too different." Rantaro shakes his head. "Valt is different in his own way, unique even." He says, turning to the exit of the building. Sasha sighs, shrugging at his comment.

Rantaro then notices the exit doors open, revealing Free and Sisco... holding hands? "Ugh. This is embarrassing..." Sisco says under his breath. "Hm... What would you rather we do?" Free asks tilting his head. Sisco smirks and picks Free up bridal-style. "W-wait what are yo-"

"HE'S MINE NOW!! HAHAHA!!!"

Free covers his face, flushed. Sisco, very proud of himself, grins. "You idiot-" Free knocks Sisco in the head with his face. "Wh- what the hell-" he notices Free's slight grin, making Sisco blush.

"So- can you put me down?"

...

"Y-yea sorry, heh."

Sasha and Rantaro were wide-eyed in shock. "Wha! No!! I missed it!!" Valt shouts from upstairs. "What you knew?!?!" Rantaro shouts back, laughing out loud. Sasha just stares and heads towards the stairs.

"Sasha? What's up?" Valt asks as she approaches him. She smiles and waves her hand. "It's nothing Valt, I think I'm just tired," Valt asks if he can walk her to her room, which she denies. "Are you sure your alright?" She nods again.

"Yeah."

~•~

Later that evening

Free and Sisco were caught napping in a corner, making Valt and Rantaro chuckle. "So, are you gonna call Shu?" Valt shrugs. "I'm sure he's busy right now,". Just as he said that the phone near Ange starts ringing.

" I think this is for you darlin'," Ange says with a smile. She hands the phone to Valt, leaving the boys alone. "Hello~ May I speak to the one and only Valt Aoi~" his voice made Valt giggle. "Ah, i hear an adorable giggle from that side of the device, oh my." Valt laughs more at Shu's British accent.

"And hello to you too sir, it is my greatest honor to meet your acquaintance." Shu held in a chuckle, trying his hardest not to laugh. "Ah yes, is Rantaro there as well, may I speak to him for a quick moment." Valt hands the phone to Rantaro, laughing.

"Who is this?" Rantaro's reply made Valt die of laughter. "Such tenacity- hahaha!" Rantaro grins cheekily, letting out a laugh. "It's nice to hear from ya Shu, how's it going," Rantaro heard the prodigy sigh on the other end. "Is everything alright?"

Shu chuckles before telling Rantaro. The tall blonde's eyes sparkled, nodding. "You have my word! Heheh!" Valt tilts his head, slightly grinning. Rantaro tells Shu goodbye, handing the phone back to Valt. "Hey, where are you going?" Valt calls out to the blonde.

"I'm gonna take a breather, don't mind me!" Valt nods, happily sighing. "Hello?" All Valt could hear was Shu's faint voice.

"H-hey baby, are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, I'm doing well... How about yourself?"

...

"Oh, I'm doing alright. I'm glad you are doing well. Um, Valt?"

"Shu? Are you sure everything is alright?"

No reply...

"Hey! Leave my door alone! I know you're out there!"

"Sorry about that, some of the girls here are very nosy."

Valt chuckles at this, making the prodigy smile. He heard the prodigy take a deep breath, he seemed stressed about something.

"So.. before we begin, I may rant to you about how much I love you, it's hard for me to contain it sometimes." Valt begins to smile once more, his eyes softening as his boyfriend spoke.

Valt Aoi, my cheery, lovable boyfriend. You are my light, my reason to push on. Even when things seem impossible, with you in mind, even the impossible becomes possible.

I pray... I think, and darling when I say it I mean it. You are my world! No matter how apart we are, no what happens to me, my love for you will never wither.

"O-oi... Shu, you're gonna make me cry-" Valt says wiping his tears. He heard Shu chuckle. "H-hey, I'm sorry, I'm just expressing how I feel." Valt sighs happily but seems downtrodden.

"I know... I miss you too. I wish to hold you... Comfort you and kiss your worries goodbye. Valt, can you hang in there for me? So.. When we do meet, I can..-"

*click*

"Shu?? Hey!"