new friend

Today was Foxy's first day at His new school.
He was exited. Ever since he saw that fox, he felt better. He didn't know why though.
Alia drove him to his high school. "Bye. And have fun, kid" she said to him as he left.
The school was really cool. 

When he entered, there was a foyer with two halls at the end, the office and the tiny hospital was to the left, and cafeteria was to the right.

The east hall was where all the lockers were, the west, the gym.
He went into the office and asked for his schedule for the year.
"Are you the new student, Foxy?" The lady at the desk asked
"Yes."
"Okay. Just give me one second..." She types for a bit, prints something, then gives him the piece of paper."there you are. Have a good day!" She said
"You too!" Foxy said and then he looked at his schedule.

Schedule of: Crimson, Foxy
1st period: mathematics
2nd period: science
3rd period: pe
4th period: free
Lunch
5th period: history
Dismissal
Locker:071

Foxy started down the hallway to find locker 071
*WHOMP* "oh noo!" Foxy heard.
When he turned a corner he saw a girl was picking up books she dropped. No one was helping her, they were all staring and walking by, and she had a lot of books.
Foxy got down and helped her. Soon, they finished and the girl looked up at him.
"Thank you so much!" She said. She had a beautiful, soft voice. "No one's ever done that for me before!"
"No prob!" Foxy said and looked up at her.
Oh, god
It was the white fox!
Foxy was shocked. She looked stunning. She had beautiful short pink hair. Her skin tone was perfect, and her eyes were the prettiest eyes he's ever seen. Her ears were like her hair and she smiled like an angel.
"Umm... Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yea. What's your name, white fox?" Oops, he didn't mean to say white fox.
"Mangle Snow. You?" Wow. What a pretty name
"Foxy crimson,"
"Well, I gotta go now. Bye, Mr. Crimson!"
"Bye!"
Foxy was happy he found the white fox-Mangle. She was so pretty and nice, Foxy was blushing at the thought of her.
Well, i'm gonna head to class now he thought.
*
In class Foxy was watching to see if Mangle would come out.
He waited a long time but everyone came in the classroom, but Mangle was not one of them.
"Okay class, today you'll be working on algebra questions. But to make it a happy classroom you'll be working in pairs. Choose someone you know you work well with."
Everyone found a partner in four seconds. Foxy thought he was going to work alone when someone tapped him on the shoulder.
"Um... Sir, may I work with you?" The girl asked.
She had a squeaky voice. She wasn't that pretty, but looks don't matter

 She wasn't that pretty, but looks don't matter

"Sure!" Foxy sat down together

*
To be honest, she doesn't really have brains either. But Foxy is smart, so he thinks he'll get a good mark anyway.
"Bye, Foxy!" Chica said to foxy as she left the classroom.
Foxy waited for everyone to leave the classroom, then asked the teacher, Mr.gonnie, for a math book to study.
"Sure thing, Foxy!" He said and pulled a drawer from under his desk and searched.
Meanwhile, mangle walked into the classroom.
"Hi, foxy!" She said and walked over to him.
"Hi, miss Mangle. What are you doing here?" Foxy asked.
"I came to deliver a message for Mr.gonnie. What about you?"
"I'm getting a math book. I just got here, sooooo..."
"Enough chit chat kids." Mr.gonnie told them. "Mangle, what is it that you need to tell me?"
"Oh. Ms.Khooper needs you right now."
Mr.gonnie started to blush when he heard that.
"Well, it must be important than. Here's your book, Crimson." And he ran to ms. Khooper's room.
Foxy and Mangle glare at each other for a moment, then foxy said, "I need to go now. It was great seeing you again... Maybe at lunch we could talk?"
"Oh, Foxy, I'd LOVE that!" Mangle said, then hugged him.
Foxy started to blush. She let go, then said sorry.
"Well, see you there!" She said, then smiled.

As Mangle ran off, all foxy could think about was Mangle and how beautiful she was

As Mangle ran off, all foxy could think about was Mangle and how beautiful she was. Her smile made Foxy happy for the day.
Then he noticed something.
He was in love with her.
Even though they just met.
Are they... Soulmates?

{So the mangle picture was supposed to look different but something went wrong so I used this instead.}