Chapter 2

Song of the chapter: Song of Storms form Zelda

"Ow..." Scott groaned. He shifted the pack of frozen peas on his stomach in agony. Wallace sat on the bed, glaring at Scott. "What." Scott returned the glare. "This is all your fault."

"How is it my fault?" Wallace sighed. "Well, you wanted to talk to that girl so badly, and your staring got us, well?" Wallace held his free hand to his stomach. Scott shook his head. "Well, you wanted to eye-rape that guy, so..." Wallace just turned away. They sat in silence for awhile until the doorbell rang.

As Scott slowly got up due to pain, the doorbell repeatedly rang. "I'm coming..." he groaned. As he opened the door, he caught a glimpse of the person behind the door and then threw the peas back at Wallace. He fully opened the door and smiled.

"Hey." Scott said calmly, although his heart was beating a mile a minute. "Hi! Really sorry about what happened earlier." Scott grinned. "It's okay. I mean, pain is a normal thing for me... so..." He nervously laughed. Wallace face palmed. "Do you want to come in?" Scott opened the door and the girl from earlier walked inside. "That's Wallace. He's gay." "Yeah, I figured since he asked Jay for his number." Wallace sighed. "Jay....." Scott shot him a look. "So, what's your name?" "I'm Danny, and I live right next door to you." "I'm Scott. I live here."

Danny glanced over his shoulder and saw Scott's bass case. "You play?" "Yeah, I have a band. Do you?" She swung her case from her back and laid it on the floor. Then she unlatched the case and opened it up to reveal a purple bass. "It's my pride and joy." Scott grabbed his own bass from the case and played a note. "You want to.." "Sure!" Danny grabbed hers and began playing something. Scott recognized it from Young Neil's constant playing of Zelda. "Song of Storms?" She nodded and continued playing.

Scott and Danny were lost in the moment as they jammed out on their basses. Until.

"DANNY FREAKIN' ENDER!" A scream broke out in the middle of nowhere. Scott and Danny had both stopped playing and looked around, trying to find the voice. Wallace was gone, and Danny was 99% sure that the angry scream was Jay's voice, probably trying to find her. "Shoot!" Scott took on a face of fear as Danny quickly latched up her bass and swung it on her back.

"Wait!" Danny looked behind her shoulder and glanced at Scott. "Can I..... have your number?" She smiled and grabbed a Sharpie out of her pocket (yeah, I actually do that) and put the cap in her mouth as she wrote down her number on Scott's arm. He grinned. "Cool..."

"DANNY! WHAT THE HECK?!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?" "Gotta run!" Danny ran out the door and slammed it shut. "She seems nice." Wallace startled Scott as he smiled from the table. "How long.... Nevermind. So, you like her?" Wallace smiled. "Sure buddy." He got off of the table and put his hand on Scott's shoulder. "Sure." Then he grabbed his coat. "Where are you going?" Scott asked he put away his bass. "I am going to go see that handsome devil that lives next door."

Scott rolled his eyes. You have fun with that. And also, don't say you know me. Please." Wallace started walking out the door. "You know me." Scott sighed. "You know me." And with that, he walked out the door to the house next door.