four

A couple days pass and Cas's jet lag is ruining her social life. She sleeps all day and wakes up late in the night. Occasionally, she sets an alarm to meet her brother for drinks down in the fancy hotel's lobby, but most of the time she's busy staring at the back of her eyelids.

Today was especially slow for her. She tried to stay up past eleven in the morning after only waking up at two in the morning, but those nine hours of being awake really got to her and she passed out by noon. She really didn't have much to do during the day.

Rather than an alarm, the loud notification tone on her work phone caused her to shoot up off of her bed. She snatched the phone from the nightstand and unlocks it, her eyesight blurry from just waking up. She opens up a new email from the agency, and see's her new client's name.

"Josh Dylan," she mumbles under her breath. She sits straight up in bed. Cas thinks long and hard, hoping that the name will ring a bell, but it doesn't. Checking the time, she groans when the clock reads 9:45pm.

Jeremy's friend's name is Josh, she thinks to herself. I don't know, might as well ask.

She pulls out her personal cell and starts texting her brother:

Almost an hour goes by when Cas gets a phone call.

"Cassandra!" Her brother's voice rang through the phone, along with many others and loud music.

"Where the hell are you, J? It's loud as shit!" She yells in return.

"There's a party going on like two blocks down! You should come!" He replies.

"Okay, but why didn't you respond to my text earlier about-," she was cut off mid-question by her brother hanging up. "Well, guess I'm going to a party!"

She quickly texts her brother,

"thanks for hanging up. can u send me the address?"

Jeremy promptly responds,

"cas i don't even know the address. i'm sending josh and my other friend hugh to go get you."

Cas sighs and locks her phone, jumping off her bed so she can quickly freshen up and put something decent on. As she digs through her suitcase, the name emailed to her previously has already left her mind.

As much as she hates getting into trouble, she's always up for a good party.