Receiver Is A Thirsty Bitch

Once upon a time, a fucking loser by the name of Receiver built himself a fort out of pillows. Not just any pillows, though.

Fucking body pillows.

Of the rest of the Len modules.

Very lewd ones at that.

Remind me why he's my favorite module?

"Receiver, buddy, you gotta come out of there eventually." Punkish cautiously walked towards his fort, looking inside of it in an attempt to find the beloved Receiver.

"Make me." A quietly stern voice said, Receiver poking his head through a hole in the pillows after.

"That's it, I'm coming in." Punkish sighed as he lifted up a small blanket that was used as a door.

"Wait... what the fuck... why is there a hole in this pillow?" He picked up a pillow with an image of Aitetsu on it. "And... it's soggy? It stinks- WHAT THE FUCK RECEIVER."

"I-I DUNNO MAN!" Receiver began to sweat, and not just because of the hot 'n steamy activity that had been going on.

"WHY AM I ON ONE OF THESE?!" Punkish held up a pillow of himself, holding it by the corner, like it was some contaminated sciencey sample thing.

"Not my fault you're fucking hot." Receiver took it from Punkish, holding it like it was his prized possession. It probably is. 

He looked around his fort, his eyes locking on a pillow of Blue Moon. He instantly grabbed it, holding it close to him and beginning to cry into it. "WHY WOULDN'T HE WATER HIS GAYS?"

"With the way that you're watering the place, I'm sure his gays are pretty watered." Punkish shook his head and he walked towards Receiver, stepping over puddles of God knows what.

"How many of these do you even have...?" He looked around as Receiver did, amazed at the fucking museum of body pillows.

"I've no clue what you're talking about." Receiver pushed about seven pillows away from him, smiling innocently.

"Why the fuck does it smell like my lonely Saturday nights in here?" Blue entered the Hell Fort(tm), regretting all of his life choices directly after.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Receiver threw his Blue Moon pillow across the room, coincidentally landing right in front of the meme himself.

"Can... Can we get rid of him? Please?" Blue picked it up, staring at the UWU Lewd(tm) side of it.

"Yeah, we're taking you back to the store." Blue pulled out a fucking toddler leash he just casually carried with him at all times and attached it to Receiver.

"Can I take my Tricker pillow with me?" Receiver smiled, tilting his head in an attempt to be Kawaii Desu.

"No." Blue kicked it across the room, and you could just hear Receiver's heart shatter.

"FUCK YOU GUYS YKNOW I DO SO MUCH AROUND HERE AND YOU JUST ACT LIKE YOU FUCKING HATE ME I SWEAR YOU ALL JUST WANT ME DEAD LIKE SERIOUSLY ALL YOU GUYS EVER DO IS TELL ME TO SHUT UP OR NOT LET ME BRING MY BODY PILLOWS AND IM FUCKING SICK OF IT IM GONNA FIND A LOVING FAMILY SOON AND YOU ALL ARE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU LET OL RECEIVER GO!" 

"I can't believe I'm stuck with these losers." Punkish sighed as he donned a horrible disguise. I wouldn't really want to be seen in public with him either.

"WAIT, RECEIVER, DO YOU HAVE A BODY PILLOW OF ME?!" Bebop, our favorite little bitch, ran into the fort as well.

"Yes, I do."