2

*
The bell rang, which indicated that school has officially finished for today at least. I grab my book bag and finally plugged in my headphones and started listening to music.

I walked out the class. Then outside to the front of the school. When I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"I was calling you, man your a fast walker" she took a breath
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't hear you, I'm listening to music"
"It's fine, I was just wondering if you needed a ride home?"
"Oh um my mo-"
"Okay cool lets go" she pulls my hand and leads me to her car.

Her car was a pink Bugatti. And I have a black Toyota cool.

We got in and I texted my mom letting her know that I got a ride home so she doesn't need to worry about that.

As soon as she turned the car on a guy opened the car door and got in. He rubbed his hands together "ahhhhh where are we going?" He questioned.

"What the hell dude get out" Loren replied looking back in the mirror
"Nope"
"Ahhhhhhuuuhhhhh"

She backed out of the parking lot and drove off. I put the direction on the gps.

"So what are you new to the school only or?"
"Oh um yea I'm also new to Cali"
"Oohh fuuun how long have you been here for?" Loren smiled and asked another question
"A month"
"Nice do you like it so far?"
"Eh it's nice I guess"

While we were talking the guy grabbed the aux cord without us knowing and blasted music. Really loud. Loren turned it down.

"UH WHAT-THE-HELL"
"Sorry But your conversation was boring"
"Well I don't care your in my car dick head"
"Haha" he smirked
"Eww gross"
"Okayyyy"

*at the gate* {picture above}

They kept on going at it just arguing and arguing. So being the immature person I am I had to do something to break it. I mean it's only my first day and they are like this I can't imagine everyday.

"Do you guys like each other?" I questioned
"Your funny I- ew her" he pointed at Loren
"Yea really never" Loren pointed at him
"Okay just wondering, do you guys like each other??"
"Nooo" he replied

"We're here!!" Loren said
"Yea" I say getting out the car "thanks for the ride, I'll see you tomorrow" I waved and walked in front of the car so I could put the pass in.

*in the car*
"Damnnn she got a nice ass body figure" the guy said bitting his lips
"Ewww your such a pig" Loren nudged him in the shoulder
"Whhhaat it's the truth I mean look and that dress shows every curve damn"
Loren fake gags

*outside*
I called my mom because I forgot the password.

"Hey mom I'm home I forgot the pass could you tell me it please?"
"Sure you have to memorize it now Nina"
"Yes I know mom I'm sorry"

*in the car*
"Do you think that's her house?" Loren asked the guy
"I mean we're here aren't we"
"Don't be a smart ass, I mean look she's not even going in. She might be buying time"

I came near the window
"Hey sorry I forgot the pass I'm on the call with my mom, you guys can leave if you want"
"No it's fine your new to this 'neighborhood' we'll wait"
"Okay" I will admit if I'm the only one out here I'd be scared I'm glad they waited.

"Okay honey the pass is '5972"
"Okay thanks"

I plugged in the pass and the gates opened. I waved bye and closed the gates.

📫
📬
📭
✉️
✂️
📃
Okay well that went well. I'm about to start school. Uhhhh. Any feedback I can take it❤️
7/30/18