Baby on the Way?

Max waited by the coffee machine while it made his coffee. It was a very slow morning. Not anybody was saying much and he was bored as hell. That's when Gwen and David called him and Nina over.
"Max, Nina", Gwen said. "We have great news to tell you." Max was confused but Nina was jumping up and down. "I'm pregnant" Gwen finally announced, tears of joy welling up in her eyes. Max couldn't believe it. Nina squealed, surprisingly very happy. "Never heard you squeal before", Max said. "Never seen that before when you first started liking Nikki", Nina replied sharply, pointing at the spot. Max covered it, blushing. "Anata wa meiwakuna o shiri!"(he said you annoying asshole), he scowled. Nina giggled. "I'm just happy to experience having a baby in the house", she admitted. "Thought you were already happy with your fox son with Erica", Max responded, tilting his head to the Ryker who was playing 'Testing the Limit' with the platypus, who was somehow still alive. Nina stuck her tongue at him. Max rolled his eyes and flipped her off. The tree above them suddenly shivered. Erica, Nikki, and Neil fell from it, leaves fluttering with them. "Dammit!", Nikki said. "We've been spotted. "Gwen you're pregnant?", Erica asked. "I'm very surprised about that", Neil gasped, glancing at David. "Could we stop with that joke?", David asked politely. Ignoring him everybody gathered around Gwen. "This is so cool!", Nikki said. "Where's the baby?" "Did you not pay attention in the video we saw in school?", Neil asked. Nikki sat there in thought. "For the most part yes. But then I got sidetracked by-." Nina raised an eyebrow at her and she immediately blushed. "By what?", she asked. Nikki tried to think fast. Max, she answered in her head. "All potatoes are mashed potatoes to your stomach", she said as quickly as she could. "Yeah..sure", Nina said after a moment of silence, slowly saying the words sarcastically.
Word spread around the camp about the big news. "I'm so excited to get a new sibling", Nina said. "Aren't you Max?" Max didn't respond. He just looked down at the ground. "What's wrong with Max?", Neil asked. "He gets moody sometimes", Nina explained, rolling her eyes. "Don't pay him mind." Max kicked her in the shin. "No I do not", he grumbled. "Ouch!", Nina grunted. "What was that for?" Max walked away. He walked all the way to the edge of the lake and stared out into the beyond. "Hellooo?" Nina had followed him. "Grumps, why did you kick me in the shin?" "I'm just trying to drive away doubts", Max said, not looking at her. Nina snapped her fingers. "I bet you're planning to ask out Nikki", she muttered to herself. "Tell you what. I could help you ask her out. It's not that hard really. How'd you think I got with Erica?" Max finally sighed and said, "I suppose." "See it's not embarrassing if you need a little help. All ya have to do is follow my lead." "You're a lot more helpful at this stuff." Nina shrugged. "Duh. That's what older sisters do for their brothers." They sat at the edge of the lake. "You'll do it tonight", Nina started. "Then try to get alone with Nikki. Neil knows, so he'll take the hint and we'll all leave. Then make you're move. Compliment her. Get her in a good mood enough she's comfortable. Don't be afraid to call her pretty like in school. Be fearless. Like me. But not too fearless. Just a tad. You don't want to give away too much. Then...you'll go for the kiss, well if she wants to." Max took in all the advice she was giving him. "Okay got it", he said when she was done. They both left the lake. Operation Makki was a go!
The moon rose in the sky. It was almost time. The crew hung out under their tree. "Hey Nikki wanna talk?", Max asked as casually as he could with out sweating. "Ahem." Nina nodded and rushed Neil and Erica away. "I have to go see what Nerris was gonna show me anyway", Erica said as they were rushed away by Nina. When their footsteps were no longer heard, Max took a deep breath. "What did you wanna talk about?", Nikki asked. Max quickly searched his mind for any advice Nina gave him. Start a conversation. Make it casual and work your way up...
This scene you're about to read was sorta inspired by SAO abridged. Don't know what that is, look it up cause it's hard to explain the parody anime.
Italics are Max arguing with himself
Underline is Nikki arguing with Herself

Godammit speak!

I don't know what to say

Say anything okay? Anything that comes to mind!