Going down hill

So after everyone got dressed finished eating all that, basically when we were ready to have another fun day, but then I remember that I left my phone charging in the room so I run to get it, but when I come back everything goes down hill, when I walk back I see Amber and Carter kissing, even doh I could tell Amber was forcing him I ran out pass them while carter was trying to push Amber off of him, he finally manège to and ran after me, then Amber after him, then Eli after her, and Matt after her.

I went to the park but I'm no Elizabeth, instead of sitting on the bench I climbed up a tree, but carter saw me and climbed up after me, everyone else was way behind.

So instead of me being mad at him, I knew it wasn't his fault so we just laid there on the long tree trunk my head on his lap, and luckily I had my bag and phone so I pulled out my ear phones and listened to music.

As I watched the others look for us I started to tense up, then carter starts stroking my hair and whisper calm down they can't find us, so I finally relaxed and listened to the music.

After of about 5 minutes they stopped looking for us and we stayed there, for about 30 minutes, after 30 minutes we climbed down and started holding hands and walking to where all the swings and all that stuff were, still listening to music, we finally got there and got on the swings holding hands while we swank together, he also pushed me for a little, after that we went down slides together and then in the end we ended up on that thing that goes in circles when u run, I forgot what it's called, and laid there and listened to music again.

I would call it a second date I don't know about him, then after that we started walking towards his house because we knew everyone was still hanging at matts so we were safe, when we got there we grabbed our pennies and headed towards the beach.

When we got there we went onto the boardwalk, where there was tons of stores, and he got me a cute little outfit and told me to put it on, it was a cropped top with jeans, he gave me a few of his bracelets, and I already had my white doc martens on.

After I put it on I went towards to where he was and he just stared at me.

* conversation that just started *

C- well damn.

J- What?

C- Nothing, it's just that you look perfect.

J- oh shut up carter.

I said while I started blushing.

Then we started holding hands penny boarding down the boardwalk while he was holding the bags of where my cloth was in for me, which was really sweet.

After spending a nice day at the beach we went back to his house, and sadly Eli, Matt, and Amber were waiting for us, great, I stormed inside while carter followed and closed the door and locked it in everyone else's face.

After that they started banging out the door, and banging, and banging and finally I got really fucking pissed and opened the door saying what really loud.

* conversation start *

J- WHAT!??!

A- Ok calm down bitch I don't see what the big problem is carter obviously is in love with me.

Then carter shows up out of no where behind me and starts screaming that he's not.

A- Shut up carter I know you love me.

Then carter got frustrated and stormed away.

J- Now that you said your lies are you gonna leave us alone.

A- They are not lies.

J- Whatever bitch I don't have time for you, I'm too busy with my boyfriend.

After those words escaped my mouth you can tell that Amber became furious because she tackled me onto the floor but then I flipped her over and slapped her in the face then I got up and pushed her outside.

J- Do you guys want to come?

I asked Elizabeth and Matt.

Then Elizabeth looked me in the eye and said,

E- I'm not gonna lose my bestfriend.

Then instead of getting mad I didn't really care.

J- Ok have fun you two deserve each other, and Matt have fun with the girl you just meet and know nothing about, thanks to carter you guys are together.

J- And I guess your not gonna tell her about the dare that carter gave you, that you have to date Elizabeth or you would have to give him $20, oops I said too much.

I said after slamming the door.

After that I went up stairs to where carter was and calmed him down, when I was actually calming myself down.

We basically just laid in his bed cuddling while watching a movie and eating nachos.

_______________________________________

Sorry I left it on a cliff hanger, but that just makes
It better.

So as you can tell Elizabeth and Amber are now gonna be out of my book.

So I hope you liked this very long chapter.

So yeah love you guys, stay fierce, 😘, bye!!!