001

Song of the Chapter: Young Wings, by Stray Kids.

"Felix! Time for school!" Felix groans as his older sister hits his door a couple of times to wake him up.

"One minute!" He yells then continues to close his eyes to fall back asleep.

"If you don't get your ass up this instance this minute I will make you walk to school!"

That got Felix up.

The freckled boy did his morning routine quickly including having a shocking five minute shower and dressing in clothes that won't pull attention to him (dark blue jeans and a grey hoody.)

"You ready?" His sister asks as he rushes out of his room and packs everything he needs into his bag.

"Yup," he replies as he grabs an apple and the two leave the house to go to school.

~~~

"One more hour," Changbin groans as his alarm goes off and doesn't make a move to shut it off because he likes the song he set to be the alarm.

"Shut that crap off!" His roommate Hyomin screams at him causing Changbin to let the alarm play a little longer.

"Did you hear what I said?" Hyomin gets out of his bed and walks toward Changbin who quickly shuts off his alarm and smiles at the said person.

"Sorry, what was that?" Hyomin makes a grab towards Changbin but the younger just rolls to the side and hops out of the uncomfortable bed to hop in the shower.

He locks the door and ignores his roommate and three other people knocking on the door telling him to hurry his ass up and get out of the shower.

When Changbin feels clean enough (and that he has annoyed the other kids in the foster home enough) he hops out of the shower and changes into black skinny jeans, a white teeshirt and a black leather jacket.

"Hey! Get me a beer, will you?" His foster 'father' Jaesung asks as Changbin walks to the kitchen.

Changbin ignores the man and leaves the house as soon as he can understanding that he is going to pay for ignoring him after school.