Morning

We venture back to our protagonist who had stayed the night with a lovely lion lady of the name Luxy whilst the storm raged on outside.

As the morning came around, our protagonist woke to the sound of a whistling kettle. He got up and went into the kitchen, sitting down at the table while he rubbed his eyes of sleepiness.

"Aye, good morning!" Luxy smiled. "Would you like some morning tea? Or maybe a glass of milk? Water?" She spoke quietly, which was pleasing to our just-awoken man.

"Water is just fine," he mumbled sleepily.

So she gave the man a cold glass of water as she readied her tea. Once done, she sat at the table as well.

"How did you sleep? I'm not used to visitors, so I'm ever so sorry if you had a bad rest..."

"It was fine. Most warming, in fact. I don't usually get that good of sleep at home."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it...."

Luxy took a sip of her tea.

"Will you be heading out soon? Its looking like the storm has fully passed by. The day will be ever so delightful for your journey. I'm sure of it!"

"Yes. I will be setting off after i finish the water. Again, thank-you very much for letting me stay the night."

"Awh man," Luxy chuckled. "Ya don't have ta say thanks. I wouldnt want anyone out there in a storm like that. It was awefully nasty, that one. Usually the storms arent as bad as that. I guess the lightning god was having quite the fit!" She laughed.

"Heheh, that indeed!"
And with that statement, our hero finished his drink and started to gather his things.

Before leaving the so-called cabin, Luxy presented bread to the man as a farewell gift. He happily accepted and put it in his bag.

With one last good-bye to the woman, he turned around and set off once more to his destination: a land far from where he had once roamed.