She is dead

Lina is a city girl born in the city but raised in the country. Her parents died when she was two and from that day she was in a foster home. Lina finally got adopted by a family when she was three and they lived in the country, she wasn't used to the environment so she didn't know how to react.

Her new parents had two kids and seven pit bulls. At the age of five Lina started to notice less and less people where living in her town so one day she asked her Mum "Why is there barely any people. If this carries on this place will be a ghost town?" And her mum responded with "the people are leaving because of a ghost who goes around and kills the people,which is turning this place into a ghost town."

Lina realised that her family were the last people alive and soon to be the last dead turning the town into a ghost town for eternity...

"ahhhhhhhh" Lila screamed from her room, Lina ran up the stairs and into her older sisters bedroom, to see her lying on her bed with her guts and heart there next to her dead body. Lina yelled for her brother Isac but nobody came...

She went to see her brother lying on his bed... Asleep, she breathed a sigh of relief As she realised he was a extremely heavy sleeper. Being five years old she started to get paranoid. Did her mother speak the truth? she ponderd. Is was there really a ghost wandering the town? Who will die next? Will she be next? She could only wait and find out...

"Isac wake up come on Lila's dead.." "WHAT!Where is she?" "in her bedro" "I'm going to her bedroom Lina." "that's what I am trying to say." She rolled her eyes in the most sarcastic way and sighd a little before running after her brother.

"why her why take her? Who could have done this Li who?" "Zac I don't know but mum mentioned a ghost who goes around killing innocent people to make this place a ghost town. I'm wandering if she speaks the truth who is next to be killed?" "Li don't say that let's go talk to mum." The two children ran down the stairs past their father's office to get to their mother. As soon as they found her they started asking questions about the ghost like what it looked like and why it killed Lila but their mother gave no explanation for their sisters death like she killed Lila...

The poor five year old didn't know what to do but she knew that the dogs could be next...