your oc

This is my oc's description. Comment yours with the same layout.

Name: Mia Garmadon

Element: Gold

Relatives: Lloyd (twin brother), Misako (Mother), Wu (Uncle), Garmadon (Evil father), Cyrus Borg (Adoptive father).

Appearance: Blond hair (she always has it down), wears a gold gi, left eye (green) right eye (gold).

Male or female: female

Personality: Protective, Fun, prankster. (Basically Lloyd's personality).

Backstory: Mia and Lloyd were twins. They never got along. That was, until Garmadon was banished to the underworld. They started looking out for each other, because they were not only twins, but they were binded to each other (if something affects one of them, it affects the other). One day, there was a fire at their house. Lloyd and Misako went missing so Mia was put up for adoption. Cyrus Borg adopter her three years later, when, mysteriously, she turned into a teenager- and so did Lloyd. Mia then found out that she had the element of gold and that Lloyd was still alive, so was Misako. Wu was informed of Mia's elemental ability and trained her to be a ninja. When Lloyd asked Wu why Mia had the element of gold, the sensei explained that the green ninja had subconciously passed his power onto her when it was being taken by the overlord.

Now it's your turn! The first Roleplay will sart tommorrow.