The Mors Family (Character Intro)

Drax Mors

Age: 65

Status: Deceased

Creator of the Mors Family, Grandfather to the 8 siblings, Father to Samuel and Helin, Husband to Aryanna, Died defending his land.

(Black hair and brown eyes)

(First Ruler and Lord of Bat Island)

Aryanna Mors

Age: 65

Status: Deceased

First Lady to take the name Mors, Grandmother to the 8 siblings, Mother to Samuel and Helin, Wife to Drax Mors, Died helping defend her land.

(Black hair and brown eyes)

Samuel Mors

Age: 43

Status: Deceased

Son of Drax and Aryanna Mors, Father of the 8 siblings, Husband to Lyla, 2nd Lord of Bat Island, Created an army stronger than the Lannister Army, Made the Mors Family the second strongest and the second most powerful family in the North, Died protecting his family.

(Black hair and brown eyes)

Helin Mors

Age: 40

Status: Alive

Daughter of Drax and Aryanna Mors, Married to a Southern Lord, Aunt to the 8 siblings, The second Lady of Bat Island

(Black hair and brown eyes)

Lyla Mors

Age: 40

Status: Deceased

A butcher's daughter who caught the eye of Samuel Mors when they were teens, Wife to Samuel Mors, Third Lady of Bat Island, Became well known for her beauty and strength, Mother to the 8 siblings, Died protecting her children.

(Black hair and green eyes)

Maximus Mors

Age: 24

Status: Alive

First son of Samuel and Lyla Mors, Most skilled swordsman in all of the 7 kingdoms, The true Lord of Bat Island, Went to Dorne to strengthen his swordsmanship and conspire with the current Ruler of Dorne and her 3 daughters to place the rightful Queen on the Iron Throne, Has never lost a fight.

(Black hair and brown eyes)

Richard Mors

Age: 21

Status: Alive

The 2nd son of Samuel and Lyla Mors, Acting Lord to Bat Island when Maximus is away, Known for his wits, Has won every battle that he's planned, Has 3 children, Ned and Helena's twin, Likes hunting.

(Black hair and green eyes)

Ned Mors

Age: 21

Status: Alive

The 3rd son of Samuel and Lyla Mors, Named after Ned Stark, A genius with a bow and arrow, Richard and Helena's twin, Looks exactly like Richard but with brown eyes.

(Black hair and brown eyes)

Helena Mors

Age: 21

Status: Alive

The only daughter of Samuel and Lyla Mors, Likes to hunt, Takes great pride in her family, Known for her strength, Currently the last Lady left of Bat Island.

(Black hair and brown eyes)

Robert Mors

Age: 17

Status: Alive

The 4th son of Samuel and Lyla Mors, Very protective of the family, Known for his speed, Fastest person on Bat Island, Likes to go running with his Direwolf every day.

(Black hair and green eyes)

Jon Mors

Age: 16

Status: Alive

The 5th son of Samuel and Lyla Mors, A great spy, Master of camouflage, Referred to as the ghost of Samuel Mors, Looks exactly like Samuel in every way.

(Black hair and brown eyes)

Allen Mors

Age: 10

Status: Alive

The 6th son of Samuel and Lyla Mors, Ryland's twin, Often seen by Ryland's side, Loves to fight, Loves causing trouble with Ryland.

(Black hair and green eyes)

Ryland Mors

Age: 10

Status: Alive

The 7th son of Samuel and Lyla Mors, Allen's twin, Into strategizing, Often seen by Allen's side, Loves causing trouble with Allen.

(Black hair and green eyes)

Darius Mors

Age: 7

Status: Alive

Richard's oldest son, Has been raised by Richard and the family, Mother is deceased.

(Black hair and green eyes)

Alexander Mors

Age: 6

Status: Alive

Richard's second son, Has his father's facial features but gets his hair and eyes from his mother, Mother is deceased.

(Brown hair and blue eyes)

Maxwell Mors

Age: 5

Status: Alive

Richard's third son, Looks exactly like his father, Mother is deceased.

(Black hair and green eyes)