Chapter 4 - Attractive

Start from the beginning

"I don't think she ca-"

"Hola clase!" The spanish teacher says.

Iris looks at me and mouths "you're lucky." What exactly does she want from me? Access to Finn? She's dating Romeo.

"Mi nombre es Ms. Purser." Says the spanish teacher.

"Excuse me? What are you saying?" Asks Noah.

"Espanol only por favor!" Ms. Purser says.

"I don't know any spanish! Crap! I guess I can't talk in this class." Noah says, causing me to laugh.

"Qué estamos aprendiendo hoy?" Iris says, very stuck up.

"Buen Iris espanol!" Ms. Purser applauds.

"What the heck are they saying?" Noah asks me and Lizzy.

"I have absolutely no idea. Lizzy?" I ask.

"Iris asked what we were learning and Ms. Purser said that Iris has good spanish." Lizzy explains.

"Ohhh." Noah says.

-

As soon as I get finished with school I head up to my room to facetime Caleb and Sadie.

350...351...352!

As soon as I enter my room I jump onto my bed to grab my computer, but my legs are moving too fast and I trip, falling face first onto my bed. I hear laughter from the other room. I look over into the livingroom and see Finn looking at me and laughing. I casually flip him off and continue to get on my bed and facetime them.

Ringggg... ringggg... ringg-

"MILLIE!" They both shout.

"Caleb! Sadie! I miss you!" I squeal.

"How was your first day?" Caleb asks.

"Any cute boys?" Sadie asks. Causing me to look up at Finn making super awkward eye contact causing both of us to laugh.

(dude im picturing this scene as a write it and it's freaking adorable)

"NO WAY!" Sadie queals.

"What?" I say.

"IS YOUR ROOM MATE A BOY?!" She screams.

"Um-" I say getting interrupter by my bed sinking down, Finn sitting next to me.

"Hi, I'm Finn." Finn says, waving to Caleb and Sadie.

"HOLY CRAP MILLS!" Sadie says.

"What? It's not my fault that all of the girls dorms were full." I say, avoiding the cute guy question. The answer was obviously yes, but I couldn't say that with Finn there. I am allowed to think that a guy is cute without being interested in him right? I feel like I have something good going with mystery boy and I wouldn't wanna screw that up. I mean, he does live far from me, so I guess nothing really is gonna happen anyway.

"Ouch. You wouldn't want to be room mates with me if the girl dorms weren't full? I'm so hurt." He says being fake dramatic causing me to blush and slap him playfully on the shoulder. He scoots closer to me trying to be more in the camera.

"AWW YOU GUYS ARE SO-" I mute the computer before she can say anything relating to cute together, adorable, my otp, or anything of the sort.

"Sorry. Sadie gets a bit riled up about boys, even if there is nothing going on." I explain. "She thinks that any guy I talk to who is "attractive" in any way, is my boyfriend or crush."

"Oh so you think I'm attractive?" He says, smirking.

"That's not what I- that's what she- ugh you're annoying." I say, rolling my eyes. Causing him to laugh, then he goes back to the livingroom and continues watching tv. Then I unmute the computer.