[ 5 ]

to say that skye was overwhelmed was the least of it. from balancing between school and her emotional problems with her mother, skye just couldn't cope anymore. everything that anyone did seemed to upset her to no extent, and the worst part was that her sanctuary was being invaded by someone, a stranger nonetheless, that just showed up and acted like he owned the place. 

skye let out an exasperated sigh, praying that the lake was vacant. she grabbed any bag in her sight, filling it with a peanut butter and banana sandwich with a bottle of arizona and a couple of cookies for dessert. 

she plugged her earbuds to her phone, blasting on music that distracted her from any troubles she had. to her dismay, once she reached the lake, the last person she wanted to see was seated on her favorite picnic table. out of all the tables there were, why did he have to sit at her favorite table? 

skye attempted to ignore louis, selecting another table to sit at and unwrapping her sandwich, taking a fair amount of bites before the weight on the bench shifted. still, she tried to ignore the presence of someone else next to her, taking it all that was in her to not blow up at the annoying, nagging guy who wouldn't leave her alone.

"hello, what are you eating?" he questioned.

she sighed loudly, still neglecting him.

louis started poking around her bag, peering in to look at what she had brought along to the lake.

"oh my god! what is your problem? that's my bag; why are you so nosy? can't you just leave me alone for once? it's bad enough that you have to come to my lake!"

"this is a public lake," louis muttered, pointing at the sign.

"i really don't need this from you, right now. i'm so frustrated! do you not understand that i just want time alone, away from any interaction with people? i can't even enjoy my dinner in solitude without someone interrupting me! i can't handle this right now, i really can't!" skye shouted.

"i'm just trying to be friendly. it's not so easy with you being so difficult. i'm just trying to make friends since i'm the new guy in town," louis defended, leaving the table and the lake altogether, throwing away whatever he held in his palm.

skye sighed in relief, not even remorsing over her rude behavior, finally glad that she was alone once again.

honestly, i don't know what else to say except that i'm extremely sorry that we haven't updated in three months+

eden hasn't been on for a while now, and i'm sure she has a valid reason

but i really don't as to why i haven't updated, but here it is.. after three months 

-a