Viggo X Reader ~Part 1~

❇Y/N's P.O.V.❇

  As I was walking to Viggo's tent, I saw Viggo talking to Ryker about something and I sighed. It's been a month since I've been here and I started to grow feelings towards Viggo. His brother already knew but he did promise to not tell Viggo. Viggo had never noticed that I was around and he was mostly busy with his work.

  "Hey Y/N," Viggo called as I was walking past him and Ryker.

  "Dang it, I was hoping I wouldn't get caught, don't embarrass yourself Y/N, just don't talk unless he speaks to you," I thought. I turned to him and said, "Yes."

  "I was wondering if you would want to go out with me," he said.

  "WHAT?!?! Stay calm Y/N, stay calm," I told myself in my mind.

  "Sure," I said quietly.

  "Great see you tomorrow at 9:00 and don't be late," he said. I walked backwards and went to my tent. I covered my face because I was blushing so much. I had to stay calm or I would just pass out.

«Time Skip To 9:00 pm The Next Day»

  While I was walking to Viggo's tent, nobody really paid attention to me because I was wear my normal clothes and shoes but I had my gold armor on then my normal Gronckle Iron armor. I saw Viggo pacing back and forth outside his tent. He was waiting for me, obviously. I went down to him and Ryker was standing next to him. Ryker pointed to me and I went faster then normal towards them. I stopped in front of Viggo and he noticed my armor was different. I had my hood on because I always blushed when I was around Viggo because I liked him very much.

«Time Skip Because I'm Lazy»

  As me and Viggo were walking to the place he was taking me, I saw the sky was becoming darker and Viggo covered my eyes.

  "Hey, what gives?" I asked confused.

  "Just one more second and you shall see," he said. When he uncovered my eyes, I saw a picnic was set out for us. We had an excellent picnic and I mostly had my hood on. When the sun was setting, Viggo turned my head to his and took my hood off. He saw my blush and chuckled softly. He closed his eyes and leaned in close. He pressed his lips against mine and I blushed.

  I kissed him back and someone awed. I closed my eyes and we pulled apart. We looked at the person that was awing and it was Ryker, of course it would be him. I blushed and covered my face. Viggo chuckled and uncovered my face.

  "I love you Y/N, nothing can change that," he said. He kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back.

  "What do we have here?" someone asked.

  "Hey, you're ruining the moment," Ryker complained. Me and Viggo stopped kissing and I blushed a little. Something grabbed me by my waist and was taken from Viggo and Ryker.

TO BE CONTINUED...