According to you. An Inuyasha/Koga One shot (Not Yaoi)

Start from the beginning

according to you.

 Soon Kiyomi and Inuyasha weren't talkjing to each other and Koga and Kiyomi were hanging out more. Koga and Kiyomi were sitting under a tree again with koga laughing his tail off. "Oh Kami where did you learn to tell jokes like that?" Koga asked wiping his eyes of tears of laughter. "You thought that was funny?" Kiyomi asked tilting her head. "Hell yes." koga said with a smile. "Oh Inuyasha says I'm horrible with Jokes." Kiyomi said pulling her knees to her chest. "Then the mutt has no sense of humor." Koga said to Kiyomi as he stared at the girl 'He doesn't know what he has an irresistable, funny, and perfect girl. My tyoe of girl.' He thought laughing with Kiyomi again.

According to you

I'm boring,

I'm moody,

you can't take me any place.

According to you

Now inuyasha and kiyomi were back to talking to each other but not for long. "Inuyasha!: kiyomi said. "What!" Inuyasha yelled from his tree. "Come help me study!!" kiyomi said holding up a book. "Wha-? No!!!" Inuyasha said turning away. "WHAT! You're my boyfriend you're suppose to help me!!" She yelled back. "Fine fine!!! Damn boring moody woman." inuyasha yelled then mumbled jumping out of his tree.

I suck at telling jokes cause I always give it away.

I'm the girl with the worst attention span;

you're the boy who puts up with that.

According to you. According to you.

 Inuyasha blinked at Kiyomi "Ya know you just gave away the joke." He said shaking his head and walking off as Kiyomi shook her head. "What?" She asked looking around to see she was alone. "Ah! What the?!" Kiyomi said running off.

But according to him

I'm beautiful,

incredible,

he can't get me out of his head.

According to him

I'm funny,

irresistible,

everything he ever wanted.

Everything is opposite,

I don't feel like stopping it,

so baby tell me what I got to lose.

He's into me for everything I'm not,

according to you.

 "I still don't understand why you're going out with the mutt Kiyomi." Koga said looing to the girl. "but he said he loved me...." Kiyomi said. "but look how's treating you. Now if you were going out with me I would treat you way better than he's doing." Koga said then walking off leaving Kiyomi to think.

I need to feel appreciated,

like I'm not hated. oh-- no--.

Why can't you see me through his eyes?

It's too bad you're making me decide.

 'What should I do? inuyasha said he loved me but he treats me like a piece of trash. And Koga treats me like a princess and I think he likes me...' Kiyomi soon nodded and went out to find Inuyasha to break him the news.

According to me

you're stupid,

you're useless,

you can't do anything right.

"Inuyasha!!!" Kiyomi yelled in anger. "What do you want now?!" Inuyasha yelled back. Kiyomi took a deep breath "According to me,you're stupid, you're useless, you can't do anything right. You're difficult, You're boring, You're moody, According to me. " Kiyomi said looking up to Inuyasha. "We're through." She said walking off leaving Inuyasha stunned.

But according to him

I'm beautiful,

incredible,

he can't get me out of his head.

According to him

I'm funny,

irresistible,

everything he ever wanted.

Everything is opposite,

I don't feel like stopping it,

baby tell me what I got to lose.

He's into me for everything I'm not,

According to you.

According to you.

 "Koga!" Kiyomi said running up to the wolf demon. Koga turned around getting hugged by kKyomi. "I did it! I finally did it!!! I broke up with Inuyasha!" kKyomi said with a smile. "Great job Kiyomi." Koga said with a smile. Kiyomi looked up to Koga with a smile.

Soon the two were sitting under a Sakura tree. "Kiyomi...I know you just broke up with the mutt but to me you're beautiful, you're funny, you're the girl always on my mind, and you're the girl I want." Koga said looking into Kiyomi's eyes. "Koga what are you trying to say?" Kiyomi said looking up to the wolf demon. "What I'm trying to say is Kiyomi....will you be with me and forget about the mutt?" Koga asked looking at the girl.

Kiyomi gasped and blushed looking up at Koga but soon smiled with a nod. She leaned up and kissed Koga full of passion and Koga kissing back with the same ammount. 

According to you

I'm stupid,

I'm useless,

I can't do anything right.

Kiyomi smiled at Koga as she laid with him under the tree. "Love you Kiyomi." Koga said and kiyomi smiled. "Love you too Koga." She said. She finally found the thing Inuyasha never gave her. True love.

Soon Inuyasha finally realised what a baka he was a tried to find kiyomi but realized that she was happy with Koga so he shook his head with a sigh. 'Gomenasai Kiyomi.' He thought looking back once at the new happy couple and walking back into the shadows.