According to you. An Inuyasha/Koga One shot (Not Yaoi)

According to you

I'm stupid,

I'm useless,

I can't do anything right.

"Inuyasha!!" Kiyomi yelled to the half Inu demon who was sitting in a tree. "What woman?!" The said Demon yelled back. "Uh.....I forget." Kiyomi said looking to the sky. Inuyasha sighed in aggravation. "Stupid Woman. Usless for information." Inuyasha said going back to resting on his branch.

According to you

I'm difficult,

hard to please,

forever changing my mind.

I'm a mess in a dress,

can't show up on time,

even if it would save my life.

According to you. According to you.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Inuyasha said looking at Kiyomi. "It's called a dress Inuyasha." Kiyomi said shaking her head. "Well redress into your regular clothes." Inuyasha said tossing her regular clothes to her. "Why!?" Kiyomi yelled stomping her foot. "Because why wear a dress when ya have nothing to show?!" Inuyasha yelled back as Kiyomi flinched back. "Why do you have to be so difficult in this when you don't show up on time for things, you don't look good in the dress, and you change your mind every second!" Inuyasha yelled at her as he walked awy not looking back at the almost sobbing girl.

But according to him

I'm beautiful,

incredible,

he can't get me out of his head.

According to him

Kiyomi was sitting under a tree trying to wipe the tears out of her eyes smuging her make up on her eyes. "Kiyomi?" A voice sad as said girl looked up to see Koga full wolf demon and rival of Inuyasha. "What's wrong?" he said sitting beside you pulling you into a side ways hug. "Inuyasha." She said and the wolf demon figured it out. "What did he do now?" He said helping the girl wipe away her tears. "He said I was stupid, useless, that I was difficult, I look horrible in a dress, that I change my mind every second, and that I don't show up on time to save my life." Kiyomi said through sobs.

"Tch the mutt doesn't know anything. You're a smart girl, you're not useless, you're not difficult you're strong, you look beautiful in that dress, you change your mind because you think better ideas, and you don't show up on time because you want to look your best." He said with a smile to the girl in his arm. kiyomi looked to Koga. "Thanks Koga you always know what to say." She said with a smile. "That's what I'm here for." He said as the two hugged each other. 'Plus i can never get ya out of my head that's how beautiful you are.' Koga thought as he smiled at Kiyomi.

I'm funny,

irresistible,

everything he ever wanted.

Everything is opposite,

I don't feel like stopping it,

so baby tell me what I got to lose.

He's into me for everything I'm not,