*·.°{Chapter 11}°.·*

Start from the beginning

I finally made it to the school and it's more larger than the other one.

I walked with the other kids who were also entering the school. A lot of them were in groups and talking with each other.

I knew no one. There was no one that I know here. I guess almost everyone who attended our school didn't really survive, did they? Who would know?

I went through the main doors. The other kids had to go through the other doors. I looked around. It had a large fountain in the middle of the hallway.

I turned my heard to a side and saw a young lady typing on her computer. Thank god I was tall enough to make her notice that I was there. Or else I'd have to start the conversation.

The lady looked at me with a with a suspicious look. "How may I help you?"

"Um...I'm from t-the school that g-got a-attacked and I'm supposed to be at this school for the next 4 years." I stuttered, loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh...well then, what's your name?" she seemed annoyed.

"B-Bendy..."

She mumbled my name as we typed on her computer. The printer behind her printed out a schedule. She took the paper and handed it to me.

"Don't posses anyone..." she mumbled after I started walking to my location. She said it so low, she probably didn't want me to hear. I ignored her and continued walking.

I made it in front of the door of the classroom. No one was in the hallways. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The muffled talking stopped. The door opened to reveal a man in a suit.

His eyes widen. "Ah! You must be the new student!" he was full of enthusiasm.

"U-Um...b-before a-anything happens, I just need to let you kn-know t-that I have s-social a-anxiety...." I stuttered.

"Oh! But you'll never learn to get over it if you try introducing yourself in front of the whole class!" he took my hand and yanked me inside the classroom.

Everyone was staring at me. I stood completely still.

"C'mon! Introduce yourself!" the teacher smiled.

I looked away and mumbled. "We need the whole class to hear!" he was so full of enthusiasm!

"Be..." I mumbled the rest of my name. I looked down.

"Louder!" he shouted. I want this to end already.

"Bendy..." I finally mumbled something a little louder.

"Did everyone hear his name?" he placed his both hands on my shoulders. The wound from my left shoulder hurt a bit.

A few people nodded their head. A few said yes.

The teacher let go. "Alright then, for the people at the back, you can ask your classmates to know his name." He, then, pointed to an empty seat at the very back.

I walked to the seat, hopped up and sat down.

I wanted to die at that point.

{Timeskip to Lunchtime}

The bell rang. I took out my schedule. It's lunchtime, I guess. I followed the students to a large cafeteria.

As almost always, I forgot to bring my lunch. I spotted an empty table and walked towards it.

Someone, then, tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around. The handed me a tray of food. I was so confused.

"Hey, everyone! Watch this!" he shouted. I panicked. He placed his hands on my shoulders, forced me to turn around and pushed me.

"Whoaa-!" the tray went up into the air.

I fell. And SPLAT! the tray and food landed on me.

Everyone started laughing like crazy.

I stood up and started running. I ran into the nearest bathroom, went into a stall and burst into tears.

A/N: poor cinnamon roll ;-;*le huggles him* free huggles to anyone who really wants or needs one

*le huggles him* free huggles to anyone who really wants or needs one

Huggles=hugs°.