Part 1

Sophie's POV

On my way, see you soon x -L

Lexi was coming over my house for the first time since I got it. It was officially mine. Everything was moved in and I could do whatever I want. You might be thinking, why didn't I go to college? Well, I didn't really need to. My parents have tons of money and I received a trust fund as soon as I turned 18. I, of course, still have a job but it's just my week off to get everything settled.

I dragged my bitten, but painted, nails across my vanity looking into the mirror at my reflection. I threw my hair into a messy bun since Lexi and I are very comfortable around each other. I've got no one to impress. I flattened out my spaghetti strapped tank top and tucked it back into my high wasted booty shorts. Opening up my drawer of socks, I noticed some that were red and knee high. Forgetting I had these, I grabbed them and put them on. I checked my reflection once more before heading downstairs.

"I'm here! Where are you?" Lexi yelled.

I jumped almost tripping down the stairs since I wasn't expecting her to barge in. I guess I should've seen it coming. She does it every time she comes over, wether it be my own personal house or my parents'.

I met her in the living room where she'd already made herself comfortable.

"So, I'm guessing you don't want a house tour?" I stood behind the couch she was sitting on with my hand on my hip.

"Of course I do!" She got up from the couch and I stared at her in shock.

She was wearing a sports bra with leggings that hugged her ass perfectly... Wait, why was I thinking like this? I just want to throw her on the couch and-

"Um, it's your house. Lead the way." Lexi laughed snapping me out of my thoughts.

Lexi's POV

I was surprised when I noticed Sophie staring at me the way she was. You notice when someone is checking you out and that's exactly what she was doing. I smirked at her and she turned bright red.

She led me up to her room.

"Wow already taking me up to your room? We haven't even had our first date!" I said jokingly.

She nervously laughed and tried to hide the fact that she was blushing but her hair tied up didn't help at all.

"Have you ever thought about that?" She pondered. By now, she's completely forgot about the tour.

"Thought about what?" I said pretending to be clueless.

"You know... Being with another girl." Her whole face was bright red now instead of a rosy pink.

"Not really." I lied. I mean I'm as lesbian as they get.

"Oh. Okay..." She turned away, now picking at her nails.

"Hey, want to build a tent like we used to when we were younger?" I blurted changing the subject.

"Sure!" She said happily but you could tell she was disappointed that I blew off our previous conversation.

-

We got finished with the tent

We got finished with the tent. We both crawled in there. Pressed against each other. She laid on her back while I was on my side. Our legs tangled together. I could feel her heart beating. I wiped a drop of sweat off her Cupid's bow. She stayed still. I moved my hand on her cheek and turned her face towards me.

"What are you doing?" She asked even though she knew.