Chapter 3 - New Friends

Start from the beginning

"Hi! Are you Millie?" The man asks.

"Um, yes?" I reply.

"Hi! I'm Mr. Harbour, and this is Mrs. Ryder. We are your principal and vice principal." He says, gesturing to himself and then to Mrs. Ryder.

"Hello Mrs. Brown, we are so happy to have you attending our school!" Mrs. Ryder says.

"Hi." I say, a smile appearing on my face.

"So here is your schedule, bedroom number, and room mate. You will be having a boy room mate because all of the girl dorms were full. I hope that won't be a problem." Mr. Harbour says.

"Not at all." I say.

"Alright! We will see ya tomorrow then on the first day of school!" Mrs. Ryder says.

"Ok. Thank you." I say, looking down at my paper.

Dorm Number: 352

Room mate: Wolfhard, Finn.

Okay. Let's get this started.

I head up to floor 3, room 52. I open the door, and there stands a curly haired tall boy. Very attractive, may I just say.

"Hi! I'm Finn! You must be Millie!" He says.

"Hi, Finn." I say, smiling.

"So, this is my bed, and here's yours." He says, showing me a queen bed.

"Wow." I say.

"Yeah, it's a bit over the top, but hey, I'll take it." He says, laughing. I laugh a little too.

"Ok, well I'm gonna get unpacked." I say.

"Ok, well after you finish unpacking, would you like to go out to dinner with me and my friends?" Finn asks.

"Sure!" I say, smiling.

"Great. Just tell me when you are done." He says. I nod and begin to get unpacked.

Once I'm done getting unpacked, I text mystery boy.

Girl: hey i landed, i'm at the school now.

Boy: thats good. My room mate just got here. She's pretty sweet.

Girl: yeah, mines pretty cool too.

Boy: that's good.

Girl: yeah, we are gonna go hang out with his friends.

Boy: fun! I'm going out to dinner with mine and my friends too. talk after?

Girl: okie dokie

I put the phone down and call Finn.

"Finn! I'm unpacked!"

"Okay, let's go then." He says, getting his coat.

"Ok."

-

"Hi I'm Gaten!" A curly haired boy says.

"Hi, I'm Noah." A shorter boy says.

"I'm Lizzy." Says a girl. "I'm Gaten's girlfriend." I nod.

"I'm Jack." Says another curly haired boy.

"Hi, I'm Millie. I'm Finn's room mate." I say.

"Woah! Finn you got a girl for your room mate?!" Gaten says.

"Yeah." Finn says.

We all sit down at the table. Gaten is sitting with Lizzy, me on the other side of her. Finn, Noah, and Jack are sitting on the other side.

"So Millie, where are you coming here from?" Noah asks.

"Atlanta." I say.

"Dang, that's pretty far." Jack continues.

"Yeah, the plane ride here was awful. The person sitting next to me fell asleep on my shoulder and was drooling all over me." I say.

"Ew." Lizzy says.

"Yeah. Then I asked him to move, then I fell asleep and had a horrible dream, causing the flight attendant to ask me if I was ok because I was breathing so heavily." I laugh, causing them to laugh.

"That sounds horrible." Finn says.

"Yep." I reply.

"Hi, welcome to Chili's, what can I get for you?" The waiter says.

"Hi, can I please get the spaghetti?" I ask. She nods writing it down.

"Can I get the steak?" Gaten asks. She nods. "Do you guys have any chocolate pudding?"

"Yes?" She answers.

"I'll also get that." Gaten says.

After we all give her our orders, we talk a little more. I think these guys are gonna be my best friends here.

"Do you have any bullies here?" I ask.

"Not many, but we have two main ones." Noah says, causing all of them to groan.

"Oh yes. The couple that rules the school." Jack says, rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Okay, so a while ago I dated this girl named Iris. I broke up with her because she was being a bit of a bitch, then she ran straight into the arms of Romeo Beckham." Finn says, rolling his eyes. "Ever since then, they have tried to make everyone's lives, but especially my friends lives, terrible." He says.

"Yeah. They think they are so cool and they just push us around. It's ridiculous. Be prepared for Iris to be jealous of you because you are Finn's room mate. She will assume stuff and make up some nasty rumors." Lizzy advises.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Oh she will definitely speculate that you guys are dating." Jack says, everyone nodding except for Finn. Finn and I just look at eachother.

"Here's your guyses food." The waiter says, passing out our food. "I'm about to have my break so the next waitress will be coming to check up on you." He says. We all nod.

After a while of talking, the waitress comes up to us. She has long brown hair and is very pretty.

"Hi, I'm Iris." She says looking down at her paper. "What can I get for yo-" She looks up. "Hey Finn! Who's the new girl?" She says, pointing her pen at me. I look around and everyone's eyes are super wide.

"Umm. Her name is Millie. She's my room mate." Finn says.

"Mmm okay. I'm supposed to ask you how your food is, so how is it?" She asks, obviously not caring.

"It was fine before you walked up you little-" Gaten says, his mouth being covered by Lizzy, causing me to laugh.

"Okay, bye losers." Iris says.

-

"That was really fun." I say. "I really like your friends."

"They're your friends now too." Finn says, smiling.

We enter our room, and I get my pjs and go to the bathroom to change. I walk out of the bathroom in my tank top and shorts. Finn is already lying down in bed on his phone.

"Goodnight, Finn." I say.

"Night, Millie." Finn says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. This story is super fun to write, and I think I like it better than Forbidden because I felt like it was just getting repetitive. Okay, anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!