Chapter 3 - New Friends

Start from the beginning

Flashback in dream

"You're just so beautiful and sexy, i just wanna kiss you." Jacob says to me, grabbing my hips, pulling me closer.

"No Jacob, stop!" I yell.

"You know you love this." He says, kissing me, trailing the kisses down my jaw and my neck. "Gosh, you're so sexy."

"JACOB STOP OKAY?!"

"What's wrong with you!?" He yells.

"I could ask the same for you! You don't love, me. You only want me for my looks and my body. You treat me like a piece of shit! Why would I ever want to be with you after all you have done to me? Jacob, it's OVER!"

"You can't just break up with me!" He says, grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards him.

"LET ME GO. WE ARE THROUGH." I scream, slapping him in the face, but it doesn't phase him, he just kisses me more.

"You're so cute when you're feisty." He says in between kisses.

"JACOB GET AWAY!"

"Come on, babe. I'm a hit or miss." He says.

"Yeah, ok. I'd rather have missed this opportunity because this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life." I say.

"Mills, come on. Let's go." He says, kissing my neck.

"NO! JACOB I-" I get interrupted by him kissing me on the lips.

Suddenly I wake up, tears streaming down my face, and I'm breathing really fast.

"Are you ok ma'am?" Asks the flight attendant. "This man right here said that you were crying and breathing really heavily in your sleep."

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I was having a really bad dream." I say.

"Okay, we just wanted to make sure you're ok." The flight attendant says. I nod and she walks away.

-

The plane finally lands and I get off of the plane and proceed to the luggage claim. I find my luggage and head out of the airport. When I get out of the airport, I see a taxi with a man holding a card with the name, "Brown" written on it. I guess that's my ride. I proceed to go to the car with a quick pace. I just wanna get unpacked.

"Millie Brown?" The taxi driver asks.

"That's me." I say, letting a smile come on my face.

"Alright. We are heading over to the Alpine Boarding School, correct?" He asks, opening the door for me, allowing me to get in the car.

"Yep." I say, letting out a sigh.

"Alright then. We will be on our way!" He says, smiling big.

After a while, he speaks up.

"So where are you from?" He asks.

"Atlanta."

"Oh wow, so you're coming a far way from home." He says.

"Yeah. My mom is making me go to this boarding school." I reply. "I'm going to miss my friends a lot."

"Yeah, that's understandable." He says.

-

"Here you are miss." He says.

"Thank you so much." I say giving him a smile.

I turn around to see a pristine building. It is beige and dark red with gold finishes around every little thing. My mom must have paid a fortune for me to go here. I begin to walk into the school. Once I get in I get stopped by a man and a woman.