shopping spree

Third person 

Ringggggggggggggg

What the fuck ugh, I hate mornings is it not so obvious that I am not a morning person where is this annoying object I hit it on the table when my valet rush in ,what are you doing ma'mam I'm so sorry did it hit you ,no ma'mam miss Becca is downstairs ugh I forgot that I was supposed to do shopping with her for my family's party I rush out . Change into my comfortable jeans and sweat shirt with converse and headed for the stairs i told Becca to always call me before coming, but your house is my house.

We shopped and shopped till we decided to rest and go over to KFC chicken, we ordered chicken ,chips ,ketchup, and a big bowl of ice-cream, and ordered a bottle of champagne .
Becca suggested the we shop online ,on the process of ordering a black beautiful dress,I saw another black dress it was an off shoulder with a v_necked opening, right there I knew this was Ddress,so I ordered it  and asked for them to deliver it to where I was living. 

Luka's pov

Hey man take it easy you know you really have pick someone if not your parents will have to do it for you and trust me you won't like that at all .And besides  I am going with you so come on cheer up .................. ringggggggggggg,who's calling you Damon ask's I look at it and saw Becca's number and picked it up smiling .

1 hour later
Lukas told Damon that Becca called him to tell him that they will be leaving early in the morning ,Damon said so why are you telling me this ,Lukas looked at his friend and wondered how he even became anything at all  because sometimes he was really a dummy in some love /relationship based issues.
Luka's shook his head and told him that they too had to pack and go with them.

Am sorry it's so short I had to publish it cause my tab was about to  run down please leave your comments and remember to vote and I won't be able to tell you how I feel about your comments but please to all the Good comments I'd appreciate it .