Part 2 Encountered

"Hmm.. I think I saw her last night.." The vampire mumbled.

"Huh?? Okay.. " The sexy man back off a bit after seing his friend grinning like a demon.

After performing, you called for Parfait's member that were lost before, Izumi Ryuuko. You crossed your arms in front of your chest. "Do you remember what I told you yesterday?" You asked.

"I do.. I'm sorry ma'am!" She bowed immediately. She tried to hold herself because you're intimidating her emotionally now.

You walked closer to her face and looked at her in the eyes. "You won't get free from this easily, lady. Now go back to your friends and behave!" The girl bowed and left as soon as she could.

You sighed so hard after this. You realized that this must be a very excited experience for her to finally see the idols in real life, but you know she must behave or she will lose her moment to shine on the stage due to lack of focus. But you're also glad that she could gave her best performance just now.

"Excuse me, ma'am.. you're so charismatic.." a voice from behind you shivered you to the bone.

"Oh.. thank you.." You turned around and scanned his clothes first before moving to the face. "Ah.. You're from Trigger, right?"

"Yes.. My name is Yaotome Gaku.." Oh.. Yaotome president's son.. you thought. "You got so much charisma, ma'am.. I adored you.." he continued.

"I'm honored, young man.. I heard that Your father passed away recently.. my deep condolence.." You said. In this case, Gaku has finally become the owner of Yaotome Production after his dad passed away. This poor young boy, you thought.

"Thank you, ma'am.. Anyway, That pink polyester blanket really suits you.." He chuckled.

You're shocked with what you just heard. What did he mean by that? You wondered. The 'you' at home is the only self that you know. You never showed that to everyone, especially from people at work because it will decrease their respect towards you.

"Uh.. I beg your pardon..?" You smiled bitterly.

"Nevermind ma'am.. by the way, I have something to do.. Please excuse me.." He bowed and turned away. "Maybe in the future we can work together as a partner.." He added as he walked away from you.

"Such confidence.. I wish my company is as big as his..." You mumbled. Not long after that, you walked back to your Parfait and prepared them to go home. As you walked to the lobby, there you met another idols are making their way back too.

Then you saw Re:vale with their 2 managers. Momo's walking while holding his manager's hand. Such a sweet couple, you thought again. There's a shadow behind Re:vale and that shadow is seems waving at you. You adjusted your vision and you saw Trigger. The one that waving at you was Gaku and his other friends also greeted you from afar. Okay, They're nice kids, you thought.

On your way back, you're in the same van with your girls. "Izumi-chan.." You called.

"Ah?! Y-yes ma'am?" She replied.

"Does the Yaotome prince always being nice like that?" You asked about him because you think that something's fishy about him.

"Yeah.. despite his scary features, he's actually the nicest person right after Ryunosuke Tsunashi-san.. Meanwhile, Tenn Kujo-san is put more space with strangers.." She explained the thing that she knew based on her previous experience.

"Oh.. I see.." So he's really a nice boy. Maybe you're just being paranoid. But, how did he know how you look at home? You're always check if someone might follow you home and you always arrived savely. You made sure that this time, You'll give more attention to your environment.

*At home*

Finally another end of the day. what do you want to eat tonight? this will be a late dinner but well you're hungry so you don't mind to order another soba for the night. You already changed to your usual cozy pajama. This time, you wrapped your pink polyester blanket on your neck, as if it's a cape like Superman. "Sooo cozyyy~~" You said as you rolled on your bed.

"Hello.. Sorry to bother you around 11pm.. but, does the soba still available?" You called for the usual soba restaurant.

"I'm sorry, we're closed just now, actually.." The man replied.

"Ah.. okay.. I'm sorry to bother.. thank you very much.." You sighed. it seems like you need to eat the instant noodle again.

"Excuse me, but.. Are you Yurinki from the Abbalove apartment site?" The man asked right before you closed your phone.

"Yeah.. That's me.. hehe.. "

"I see.. Then I will deliver your usual soba.." unexpectedly, he made your order out of the service hour.

"HUH? OMG REALLY??"

"Yeah.. hahaha.. besides, you're our regular customer, although you're only ordering from phone.." The man answer politely.

"OKAY! Thank you so much.. uuhh~ I wish I could reply your kindess.." You replied in excitement. Finally you got your favorite soba. You gave an extra roll on your bed and ended up rolled in your pink polyester blanket.

*Half an hour later*

Someone knocked on your door and you know exactly who is this, your favorite soba delivery! You ran to your door, still with your blanket as your cape. As expected, it was your soba. You took the soba in and took your wallet to pay the delivery man that was waiting on your door.

"Here's your payment~ I gave an extra cash because you made my order out of your service hour~ Thank you so much~" Then you closed your door. But suddenly, the man hold the door.

Out of confusion, you aked again. "Uh.. Is there something that you need?"

"Yurinki-san.. This is me.. You didn't recognize me?" He said.

You corrected your big glasses and scanned this man from his attire to his face. Somehow you still didn't recognize him.

"I'm sorry.. but who are you?" You smiled shyly.

The man suddenly grab your face and made you facing his face. All you could see is a man with pale skin and silver hair. His silver eyes were glowing in the dim light of your front door. You still clouldn't recognize him because you're only thinking about your soba.

Then the man sighed and let you go. You're confused as you closed the door. "Why is he so weird?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you enjoyed this part too~
I know i often mentioned the girl from my previous story.. it's just a habbit ahaha 😂😂👍