Song Jiuyue suddenly had the feeling she was punching cotton. "You've really changed." Song Jiuyue scrutinized Song Wuyou.

"Why should I remain unchanged so you all can continue to bully me?"

"At Mu Xin's party, you jumped into the sea on purpose," Song Jiuyue said with certainty in her voice.

Song Wuyou jutted her chin out complacently, fully displaying a provocative 'so-what-if-I-did' look at Song Jiuyue.

Seeing the expression on Song Wuyou's face, Song Jiuyue gritted her teeth, "Song Wuyou you..." slut.

The elevator stopped and the doors slowly opened. Outside, there were people waiting to get on.

Song Wuyou raised her chin, sending Song Jiuyue a faint smile as she lifted her long legs and stepped out of the elevator. Song Jiuyue was red with anger from being on the receiving end of Song Wuyou's complacent attitude. The word she was about to scold Song Wuyou with was halted by the elevator stopping, making her boil inside.

"So beautiful ah!"

"Her skin is so smooth and white, just like a nectarine"

"She looks familiar ah, who is she? Oh, I remember now, she's the President's wife."

"No way? Was the President's wife is this beautiful?"

"Didn't the rumors say Mrs. President is very ugly and arrogant, and that she lacks culture?"

Song Wuyou stepped out of the elevator calmly with a smile on her face, bypassing the people waiting for the elevator, leaving a faint fragrant lingering in the air. When she was some distance away, those people still forgot to enter the elevator, only looking at Song Wuyou's silhouette.

Of course these rumors had reached their ears. Listening to their discussions, Song Wuyou acted as if nothing happened. Song Jiuyue, however, was fuming inside. Song Wuyou's coming to work in Gu Group, was it to let everyone know that she is the President's wife?

 Song Wuyou's coming to work in Gu Group, was it to let everyone know that she is the President's wife?

Chapter 158: Song Wuyou Becoming More Devious

Song Jiuyue suddenly discovered Song Wuyou was becoming more devious and scheming.  Compared to the past, she has become much smarter.

Reaching the Design Department, Song Jiuyue introduced Song Wuyou to everyone with  120% reluctance. As to be expected, she introduced Song Wuyou as a new colleague who would fill the position of 2nd team's Team Leader, conveniently ignoring that she was Gu Yanhao's wife. Still, in M City, many people knew the name 'Song Wuyou' because her reputation 'precedes' her, not to mention that she holds the other position much coveted by M City's women: being Gu Yanhao's wife.

After the 2nd team's leader resigned three months ago, the position remained vacant. All of the Design department employees strived to perform at work, clocking in overtime for the past three months to showcase themselves, hoping to pass the assessment to be promoted to the position, to be like Song Jiuyue, free to display her work as she liked without the normal work restriction and boundaries, but no one thought that a Song Wuyou would  jump out of nowhere.