Being utterly ignored, Mrs. Song's eyes were bloodshot from anger. Song Nan clenched his teeth. Gu Yanhao's utter disregard for them had made him very dissatisfied. Naturally, Song Jiumei was so angry she was ready to pull out Song Wuyou's hair.

"Young Master Gu, the reason why I came today is to let Song Wuyou apologize to me for justice to be served. I've never done anything against her and yet she drugged me, making me lose face in front of so many people."

"Young Master!" Ah De suddenly hurried in, interrupting Song Jiumei's words.

Gu Yanhao looked at him for a moment, "You got it?"

Ah De nodded, "Yes."

Gu Yanhao's eyes coldly swept over Song Jiumei, "Let them listen to it very closely."

Chapter 152: I'll Help You Wash Your Hair In the Future

"Yes, Young Master." Ah De took out a recording pen. He pressed the key to start the playback, and soon the recording stored in the recording pen resonated through the room.

【Miss Song, what is this?】 A man's voice sounded.

When she heard this voice, the colour of Song Jiumei's face instantly changed as she stared in astonishment at the recording pen in Ah De's hands.

【You do not need to ask what it is, all you have to do is serve this scented tea to Song Wuyou.】

It was clearly Song Jiumei's voice. Although it was being played from a recording pen, it wasn't difficult to hear the proud tone in her voice.

【I won't do it if it's poison. I'd die if it's ever discovered.】

【All I need is for you to do is this small task and I'll give you one million dollars. What are you asking so many questions for? It's not poison, you can be rest assured.】

【It's really not poison?】

【If you keep asking, I'll go find another attendant to do it!】

【Okay, I'll go now.】

There was a sound of the door being opened, as well as the waiter's footsteps moving further and further away.

Soon afterwards.

【Song  Wuyou, if you drink this cup of chrysanthemum tea, even the chrysanthemums may not be able to protect you!  This year's strongest aphrodisiac on the Black Market will be drunk by you, you truly are lucky.】

Song Wuyou listened to her words and then coldly laughed.

By the time the recording playback finished, Gu Yanhao had already finished wiping Song Wuyou's hair. Now he was using his own fingers as a comb as he untangled Song Wuyou's hair.

Song Nan's complexion turned very ugly as he sternly looked at Song Jiumei. Mrs. Song also  stared at Song Jiumei with a disbelieving expression on her face.