« suit & tie »

if you wanna read it you need to follow me or can try the link on my description, because the chapter ended up to be private [shame on you wattpad]

“I’ve got a condom on my pocket.”

No, no condom.” Louis says and brings Harry’s legs upper on his torso, when he’s in knees and squeezes his thighs to make him hold the position. Louis’ mind makes a click and when they’ve their foreheads pressed together he says quietly “I can’t believe you spent the day with a condom in your pocket.” He chuckles and brings one hand down to his member while the other holds the back of Harry’s neck.

Harry shrugs “I was truly thinking about fucking you there, but I think this is okay as well…” he finishes with a grin, both males still not catching their breaths.

“Just okay?” Louis raises his brow and in the moment Harry is about to speak again, from his opened mouth doesn’t come words but a surprised sound, when Louis gets all the way inside of him. “I hope this turns out to be amazing, because I’m going to fuck you so hard baby… I’m going to make you beg for me.” 

»

or... where Harry tells Louis that he does want to marry really soon because if it’s to see him in suit and tie again, then they’re going to have another amazing fuck, because holy shit, they look hot on weddings.

~*~

»» so basically tumblr went crazy last night with those wedding pictures and a lot of people were asking for a very detailed fic of the afterwards of the wedding so i decided to write it. to be honest it was really hard and i'm sweating and spent too much time writing this but i'm kinda proud? 

- shout out to the amazing karukara on tumblr for her amazing draws, the example is on the cover-