New Lifestyle; New Love

Start from the beginning

"Ugh fine!"

The next day the girls called Janelle for a meeting later that afternoon.

"So here's the contract I'm sure you, Ms. Hayden, will surely want to read that over." Janelle says pushing the contract towards her.

Rory read it over a couple of times.

"Seems reasonable. No loopholes that's good. Price is good. Hours are good, flexible that's great. It's a great contract no holes or unreasonable statements. It's perfect to sign." Rory says then places it back on the table.

"Great! I have 5 copies here, one for each of you one for the lawyer and one for me." Janelle says handing them the copies.

They all sign.

"Fantastic! Now, we have a photo shoot in a few minutes and our original models were going to be here but one is sick, one got pregnant and the other one I think is on a trip with her husband. So we have some available slots today."

The girls smile.

Janelle guides them to the studio, it was a big spacious room with multiple doors leading to dressing rooms, bathrooms, a break room, supply closets, a janitorial closet and a photo approval room that has screens and a glass wall and door looking at the photo station.

"Okay, so Miss Stephanie you will be modeling our swimming clothing line. We may bring in one of our male models to model with you for the swimming, but for now you will be taking single photos. Miss Rosemary you will be modeling our summer clothing lines. And Miss Rory you will be modeling our autumn clothing lines. There are some casual wear, evening dresses, professional wear, night on the town, and a few other designs under each category in the season lines." Janelle explained.

The girls nodded.

After a short tour it was time for them to get ready. Steph went first.

She modeled an emerald green, two piece swim suit with a gold accented design. She had fun with it and was a natural. She was barefoot and her hair was straight with a slight curl at the ends. Her makeup gave her a sun kissed glow. After a few pictures were approved, it was Rosemary's turn.

Rosemary modeled a three-quarter-sleeved, off-the-shoulder white cropped top, with a high-waist navy blue and white striped knee length skirt, tan wedges, and a navy blue cardigan. Her hair braided into a fishtail and placed over her shoulder. A natural makeup look. A gold anchor necklace and earrings. Rosemary enjoyed getting her picture taken, but soon enough it was Rory's turn.

Rory modeled black leggings with a long-sleeved, maroon sweater dress, with black ballet flats, gold hoop earrings and gold bracelet. Her hair was down in waves, with neutral make up. Rory, although didn't like the idea, had fun. Rory laughed at Steph and Rosemary who were goofing off by the buffet table after they changed. The photographer took many pictures of her laughing and Janelle approved many.

Janelle was in the confirmation room, selecting photos and creating the layout.

<time skip cause I got nothing else>

It was graduation and the girls were well known around the world as each their family heiress and models.

They were attending a Graduation party for all three of them which included all the other heirs and heiresses that were also graduating as well, plus the elders' friends.

It was held at Yale's campus ball room.

The girls were at the bar talking and there were some boys watching them.

Earlier in an expensive mansion...

"Logan! Come to my study, we need to talk." Mitchum boomed.

Logan was having dinner with his parents as a celebratory dinner for a successful deal at HPG.