Yuichiro, the glove

"It's been half an hour since Yuu-san left angrily" Shinoa said sighing as she told Shinya what had happened.

"My poor stupid boy" Shinya sighed as well. "No matter, I'll go look for him!" Shinya's frown went to a smile.

"Oh? May I come with?" Shinoa tilted her head. "You May need some help, and some company"

"Great idea!" Shinya agreed.
He walked up to one of the maids. "Excuse me, I'll be leaving for the afternoon"

"Of course sir, would you like someone to escort you?"

"No we'll be fine on our own, thank you" Shinya said as he turned to the front door and walked out with Shinoa.

🦋

"Remember, you're always welcome my dearest Krul" Ferid said waving to Krul as she walked out.

"Oh I know, I just don't like visiting you" she deadpanned.

"Ahh such a beautiful young woman" Ferid sighed lovingly to himself.

🦋

"WHY DID YOU REJECT MY BREAD YOU DICK!" Yuichiro screamed at a duck.

"Yuu-kun?"

"H-huh!? Oh Yoichi haha what are you doing here....?" Yuichiro said obviously embarrassed by his own actions.

"I should be asking you that, I always come to the park" Yoichi sat on the bench next to Yuichiro.

"Always?" Yuichiro repeated.

"Yup! Always~" Yoichi smiled.

"Oh cool..."

"Is something wrong, Yuu?"

"I just have a lot on my mind" he sighed.

"I understand, people really have been pressuring you"

"I'll be surprised if I'm in my right state of mind after this" Yuichiro laughed.

"If it makes you feel any better...that duck is eating the bread you gave it"

".....Hell yeah!! See that Yoichi, I got the duck to eat!" Yuichiro said proud of his simple achievement.

"You sure did! Let's feed more!" Yoichi said happily since he made the other boy forget about his troubles.

🦋

"I'm getting sick of looking" Shinoa said complaining for the tenth time.

"I should have left you" Shinya sighed.

"Rude, I've known you for ten years and this is how you treat m-" Shinoa was cut off as Shinya gasped.

"Is that...Queen Krul Tepes!?" Shinya quickly pointed.

"Wha-holy fuck! It is!!"

"Watch your language young lady"

"Yeah yeah whatever, but what's a Tepes doing here-" Shinoa cut herself off to look around their location. "At a....dildo shop?"

"!!!!" Shinya slapped a hand over the young girl's mouth. "Those are kitchen utensils, and that's a bakery!" Shinya whispered in an angry voice.

"...Oops" Shinoa giggled.

"Besides it looks like she's just passing by, but from where?" Shinya questioned.

"Let's ask her!"

"What? No Shinoa that's not a good-" Shinya cut himself off as he saw Shinoa dart over to the Queen. "Shinoa!!!"

"Excuse me, Queen Tepes" Shinoa said excited to see Krul.