Chapter 2

Laura POV

We get in the car back to Cali our home state the state I was born in and lived in for my first thirteen years. And then moved for a year and then back till I was 15 and we moved again.

I remember only glimpses of living here, but then it's like I remember that and that. Memories flow back to my head. Three years ago we moved away from here and me and my best friend holding each other crying. My first kiss everything happened here.

I miss him. He was my everything. We visited and then texted and eventually we stopped, broke up and my everything was gone, my world came crashing down so hard it crushed everything.

My bubbly spirt was gone. I never smiled I never was happy. Then I met Niall that back stabbing cheater.

He patched some things up, but we grew old and I finally got the courage today to break up with him.

I went to England with them he cheated on me there, the we came back and cheated twice. I know, I know should've broken up with him a long time ago but I couldn't think of a way to say it.

I got there and went to meet the Neighbors. On the right they were really nice people. I got myself a baby sitting job tomorrow night. Then on the left was nobody so I went across the street just to meet people.

Ross POV

I heard the door bell ring and get up to answer it when I see Riker is already there. I get up and see who it is anyways.

"Laura?" I hear him say.

Laura my first kiss, my first girlfriend, my everything.

The girl I lost about four years ago because she moved. I literally just got off work so I'm still in my work clothes. Verizon Wireless the hours are great. I work on weekends and after school. From 2:30 till 8. I get paid well too.

I don't work very many hours but I am just saving up to spend it on the right girl.

"Riker?" The voice says.

I run downstairs and see Laura walk in.

"Laura?"

"Ross!"

She runs into my arms and I start to cry. "I missed you so much!" She cries.

"I missed you, too!" I hold her and walk up stairs as we cry out of joy.

I have never cried like this.

We both start leaning in and our lips brush over each others. We pull away.

"I have to go. bye, I don't think I can hang later. so bye see ya."

"Bye."

She runs out of the room and slams the door. I lean on my pillow and start to cry.

Laura's POV

I just cheated on my new boyfriend. Oh my god. Riker asked me out after he kissed me.

I can't believe that. I am going to die of frustration. Me and Riker are dating and I feel bad because I know Nessa likes him but I like him to and Ross likes me I just don't know what to do anymore.

Riker POV

That was weird Ross just carried my girlfriend to his room and the she ran out of the house.

Wow I can't believe Laura said yes to me. We kissed I asked her out and she said yes and how much she liked the kiss. The Ross came down and she ran to her best friend.

They were dating and me and her kissed a few times when they were having trouble with their relationship.

I liked her and she's told me shes liked me.