Chapter 1

"So what are you gonna do?" The boy with heavy backpack and and camera hanging from his neck asked the girl walking beside him towards the exit of airport.

They stood outside of the airport and when he realised that the girl with him was not aware of his question he pinched on her bare hand...

"Ouch..what the f???" She hissed and pull out the earphones from her ear to give some attention to the poor guy.

"I was asking you something. Hum ab kya karenge?? Boss will kill us if we don't get some solid story." The boy said in all serious manner

"Who cares the boss??" The girl shrugged off her shoulder and threw two chewing gum on mouth..

"Sanyukta..m serious. Mark was damn serious when he said he want some unexplored story of Rajasthan and he is not even paying for our accommodation." The boy said in a panic voice.

"Will you chill sahil??? Please?? Kuch na kuch kar lenge hum..n he cant fire our ass so easily.. Took a deep breathe n believe on mata sanyukta in front of you." Sanyukta said in a dramatic voice.

Working on a travelling and lifestyle magazine was not so easy for Sanyukta..first she had to ran away from her house, took a job in a reputed media house and now she was assigned in this job to explore the unexplored facts of Rajasthan. Sahil, her friend cum photographer was in this journey with her and even though Sanyukta was asking him to chill, inside her brain even she was worried about the project.

"Do you know anyone here??" Sahil asked.

"No..why??" Sanyukta asked.

"Look there..that man is holding card for some Sanyukta." Sahil pointed out..

Sanyukta looked around and saw a man wearing neat dress which seemed like some butler holding a name card for "Rajkumari Sanyukta"...

Sanyukta chuckled at how funny that "Rajkumari" sounded with her name but knowing that it wasn't for her she looked here and there to see if there was any clown wearing royal fancy dress. The exit door was pretty much emptied for that time and it didn't take much to Sanyukta to figure out that the "Rajkumari" that man waiting for was not coming. So she decided to grab the chance and try her luck..well it was Sanyukta's habit to have fun with chance but what she didn't know that there was a royal mess waiting for her.

"Ji namastey..." Sanyukta spoke politely.

"Namastey..kya aap hi Rajkumari Sanyukta hai?" The man asked.

"Rajkumari ka to pata nhi but haa main Sanyukta hu." She replied with a big smile and the man thought she was just joking about the identity.

"Aapka sawagat hai Rajkumari.. Sabhi log aapka mahal mein intezar kar rahe hai.. Jitni jaldi ho sake hame pahuchna hai...aaj se hi sare karyakram shuru hone wale hai." The man said and at that very moment Sanyukta stepped into the unknown world of adventures...

Sahil looked horrified at her but Sanyukta winked at him and sat on the range rover that was waiting for her...

                              #####

Water droplets ran down to south once Randhir came out of his swimming pool and wrapped the white towel that the attended gave to him. He walked inside his suit rinsing off the water from body with another towel and soon he heard message on his intercom to come downstairs soon to finally meet the girls.

Randhir pull out his dress for the evening and brushed his hair in a stylish way. He stared his image and the image was not his but it was Kunwar Randhir Singh Shekhawat's. He was not any other normal man but someone royal, he accepted his fate even though he hated every bit of it. Only he knew how much the Randhir inside him suffocate under this royal tag but he also knew there was no one to understand his pain..n love the person inside him.