Episode 15

EPISODE 15

Jones’ residence

(Its 5 in the morning and the press man is standing in front of Cristina’s house along with other press people trying to get a glimpse of Teddy… But instead they see Elliot sneaking out... The man snaps pictures of Elliot remembering what Delgado was telling him the other day. The other press was unaware.)

(The man comes back to his firm and rushes to Delgado)

Man

Delgado!!!

Delgado

What now?

Man

The girl in the picture! I know who it might be!

Delgado

What do you mean?

Man

I was at the Jones’ this morning and I saw Elliot Cusack sneaking out.

Delgado

So what!?

Man

What do you mean!? You want to know who that woman is at the party, right? It’s Cristina Jones!

(Delgado’s eyes widen and he opens up the file from Party and looks for Cristina.)

There! She’s right there…

(Delgado pulls up the picture of Elliot and the mystery girl in the elevator)

Delgado

Well would you look at that! Cristina Jones.

Political event

(The Deyes and Kleins are all together at a feeding program at a homeless shelter)

Personnel

This place holds about 2,000 people. And right now there is about 1,287 people living here.

David

Then there’s still plenty enough space.

Personnel

Yes Senator. We are incredibly happy that you visited us.

David

Always a pleasure.

Olive

How many families with young kids are admitted everyday would you say?

Personnel

About 2-3 families a week. There aren’t a lot of little kids that are being admitted.

(Walks into a play room)

Here is the room where the kids spend most of their times.

(Both families go in)

Cusack Residence

(Kinley comes out of his bedroom and he bumps in to his mom)

Diane

Young man, where are you going?

Kinley

I have something to do.

Diane

What is it? How long will it take?