1

"...she is my girlfriend...here's her ticket" Mark said. briefly, she hold his hand "Oh Babe I was looking for you, where have you been?" she added while smiling, she was so happy that she didn't notice he was happier than her, his heart was flirted, I myself think he reached the Nevada... "Thanks, I was going to be in trouble I'm Jennie"-she said while she was holding his hand "And you...?"

_"Aaah I..I I.. I mean my name is..s j..Junior I mean mm..Mark I wanna say my name is Junior Mark u...u you kkh can call me MJ"

_ "hhhhhh you're so funny, I like you, maybe we should hang out"

_ "Me? Funny..?"

_ "HHhhh yes you, be confident... oh my god I miss my station I got to go see you around..."- she waved to him and leaves...

...She doesn't know that he knows her since a while, that he knew her name was Luna and her station still far away, he used to follow her from the sub till she reach her home, he knew all her friends name even her teddy bear name, he knew her father is in jail and that her friends think his over the ocean, her mum works as a maid not as a teacher, she don't put makeup because she's broke not because she's confident, he knew her very well...Don't miss understand him he wasn't a pervert, he just like her style, her natural pretty face that she rarely put makeup on it, the way she do wrong things in a good way and her sweet lies...

I hope you like it