Where was Dongfang Xuan?

Where was Dongfang Xuan!!

She looked in all four directions, looking. But there was no direction to look in, no target to find.

Dongfang Xuan, where did he go?

Her surroundings were a strange place, where was she?

Song Wuyou's heart panicked. The sky and the ground began to spin.

Afraid, her mind suddenly blanked. The scenery in front of her suddenly changed again. Everything turned black. Her body started to sway and crumble. She closed her eyes. Slowly blinking a few times, she opened her eyes once again.

The scenery before her had changed yet again. It was no longer the battlefield in the midst of a yellow sandstorm, but it was a cold place.

Her Cold Palace.

Chapter 112: Regret

Chapter 112: Regret

Song Wuyou was startled. Wasn't she on the battlefield? Why did she suddenly appear in the Cold Palace?

"The Emperor arrives!"

"The Empress arrives!"

Suddenly, Eunuch Gao's voice rang loudly.

Song Wuyou stiffened; Dongfang Xuan? Before Song Wuyou could compose herself, the broken down door slid open with a creak. And two gorgeously draped silhouettes appeared in her line of sightㅡDongfang Xuan, in a luxurious yellow robe embroidered with the five-clawed dragon, wearing black velvet boots on his feet. His sharp single-lid phoenix eyes exuded a majestic aura, domineering and cold. Together with him was the Empress. The Empress wore a silken black dress, richly embroidered, elegant and noble.

"Dong..."

Just as Song Wuyou uttered one word from her lips, the Empress suddenly came forward and threw a slap across her cheek. A stern sharp voice admonished: "Insolent! Is someone like you qualified to utter the Emperor's given name?"

Song Wuyou's face was burning with pain from the slap. One hand covering her face, Song Wuyou's eyes were extremely cold as they glared at the Empress before turning to Dongfang Xuan. "Why? Why must you treat me this way?"

Suppressing the urge to scream at him, her eyes stared fixedly at his face, "What have I done that was so wrong that you want to exterminate my nine familial connections and bestow me with a three-foot white silk?"

Dongfang Xuan looked at her with cold eyes void of emotions, "You did nothing wrong."

"Did nothing wrong then why are you doing this to me?"