" Tell me the truth or I'll kiss you. "

I got speechless.

HECKEUUUU

Can someone save me?!!!

I hope he just rejected me like the others!!!!

" Miko... "He said leaning in closer.

I just closed my eyes. Yeah it's not the right thing to do, but telling him the truth is the worst thing!!

" Hyung, enough of that. She's not a toy to be played with. "

"J-Jihoon..."

I opened my eyes when I heard that... She????? DUDE WATS UP WID U?

Jihoon hurriedly dragged me inside.

"Yah..."

"Yah? I'm your hyung? Or should I say.."

"Shut up..." I sternly said.

He already knew??? DAEHWI, HOW?

He just looked at me like he's getting my whole soul.

"Be careful you dumb.." He said in a very serious manner then he left me all alone.

"Eyyy.." I then suddenly felt an arm around my shoulders.

"S-Seongwoo hyung.. A-Annyeong.." I nervously laughed.

" Eyy, why are you stuttering babe? "

I coughed really hard like blood will grt out from my mouth. Heckin ewww. Babe? SERIOUSLY?

" Are you okay, babe? "

" Hyung, can you just call me by name cuz that's the reason why I have a name. "I said still in between my coughs.

" Oh sorry but I have lost my memory when I've been in a tragic fall, you know when I fall for you. "He said and winked.

I don't get you dude

Can someone just save me from this??!!!

" Seongwoo hyung!!Jisung hyung is calling you. "

And just by the voice and the way it talks or should I say yell, it's probabaly Woojin the life saver.

" uhh.. See you later babe." And finally I got out from this heck.

I'm just gonna go to my room.

As soon as I saw Daehwi, I hugged him.

" Did you missed me that much?" He said while chuckling.

"Ah.. Mian.. I just you know.." I said while releasing him from the hug in a very awkward way.

"It's okay. We're bestfriends anyways.."

And silence devoured us.

"Uhm Daehwi.."

"I'm really sorry Miko..."

"Eh??"

"Hehe nothing.. I just want to say sorry to you."

"O... Kay.." I said in a total confusion.

What's up with him? What's up with all of them??

After that, we heard a knock.

"Daehwi-ah, Miko-ah... Our manager is here..."

Probably it's Jisung's voice.

We hurriedly went outside and we saw all the members gathering at the living room.

"Miko-ah.. Annyeong!!" Yoobin-ssi greeted me.

I just smiled and bowed at her.

"Eyy.. Why did she-ehem-he got an individual greeting from you." Seongwoo scoffed.

"Ahh.. It's just Miko got confined right and that's my way on welcoming him." Yoobin nervously said. Why is she nervous?

And with that Yoobin-ssi cleared her throat and started to enumerate and hand the schedules for each one of us.

"Oh Daehwi, I forgot to mention.. You're going to he one of the producers in the produce 48 for the concept evaluation."

"Jinjja??!!!" Daehwi asked not wanting to believe her.

"Ne.." And with that respond, Daehwi automatically hugged me that earned so many glares from the other members.

"Uh mian.. I just got overexcited." Daehwi shyly said as he released from that hug.

"Okay, everyone that's all. Take good care of yourselves and fighting to all of us!" Yoobin said as she obviously faked a smile and looked at me for the last time.

I just gave her a smile that earned me a.. creepy smile.. Okay i think im just exaggerating things but yeahh it' s like that.

Anuways.. We just bowed and also give our goodbyes to her.

As soon as our manager left the dorm, all of them except Jisung, went inside their rooms.

"J-Jisung hyung..."

"Go inside to your room as well Miko, and tell Daehwi to sleep in our room."

"Eh?"

"From now on, that room is only yours."

Okay, what's going on?

🕶️👔🕶️👔🕶️👔🕶️👔🕶️👔🕶️👔🕶️

Jeongmal mianhae for the late ud cuz school is a big stress for me rn, anyways thank your for the ones who still have time to read this i really love you all guys^o^howp u like this chap^_^

My first bias is jinyoung then I got really attracted to Woojin bcoz of his extra personality thennnn wat the heck Daehwi is such 🔥 i dunno anymoreee.. Im really unloyal:/

Btw so proud of uri Daehwi for being one of the producers of pd48 for the concept evaluation.. Chukahaee😁