New Husbandos Pt 2

Start from the beginning

You got sad seeing your dress and try to wipe off some of the dirt. "Oh no my dress! Mama will be so upset!" Your mother made the dress herself and used her silk to made it more comfortable and strong. The boy saw how sad you are and try to cheer you up. "I'm sure your mama will understand. I'll help you explained what happened, plus your dress is still cute even if it's stained." You look at him surprised but smile. "Really?" The boy nodded. "Yeah black looks good on you."

You smile and a light pink color brush across your cheeks. You rarely get a compliment from others since many don't like your gothic clothing or creepy quirk. The boy offered a hand to you and you took it.

"Here is your house or parents nearby? I'll walk you to them in case the bullies come back."

Your blush worsened as you took his hand. "My mother is close by. She went to a store to get more fabric but she says she was going to pick me up." The boy nodded and asked where's the store. You instead lead him to the edge of the playground. You felt safe and happy with the boy, he saved you from your bullies. So trying to be his friend you decided to formally introduce yourself.

"I'm (Y/n) Araneae (L/n). My quirk is Arachne, I have all the abilities of a spider and can change my lower body to a spider. What's your name and quirk, I think it must be cool since you have six arms." You smile as the boy turn to you before looking forward. "Name's Mezo Shoji and my quirk is Dupli-Arms. It makes my tentacles replicate parts of my body."

Your eyes widened. "Woah that's so cool! I mean I like my quirk even if people don't like it, but your quirk sounds cool." Shoji shrugged. "Well I like your quirk. Spiders are cool I mean there's some cool heroes with spider powers."

You two saw a bench and sat down to wait for your mother. "Naturally Spider-Man comes to mind. I mean he's one of the most famous heroes out there, then there's Toxin and Agent Venom." Shoji then paused trying to think of more famous heroes with spider powers but only Spider-Man and his clones or other people who took up the mantle. "Well Spider-Man is cool." You smile. "I know I like Spider-Man, he's my favorite hero of all time beside my dad. My mom's pretty cool too. She has a spider like quirk too! She always help me."

And speaking of her...

"Ahhh! My little spiderling I'm sorry it took longer to get what I need!"

You smile seeing your beloved mother as Shoji was surprised to see a very beautiful woman ran up to you two. She was wearing a black kimono with a red and gold color sash, and her hair accessories made her raven locks resemble a spider.

Shoji also saw that the woman was easily carrying heavy bags of materials

Shoji also saw that the woman was easily carrying heavy bags of materials. You smile. "Mama! I been waiting for you!" The woman smile but gasp seeing your bruised face and spider arms. Your mother immediately dropped her bags and rush to you, gently holding your face.

"My little spiderling what happened? Why are you so bruised?" Then your mother's golden colored eyes then glowed. "Who did this! Tell me right now so I can kill them!" Your mother hissed as her fangs became shaper and she grew a bit in size. You were taken back by your mother's outburst and in a shaky voice spoke. "J-just some.... Bullies m-mama. They w-were making fun o-of my dress and..... H-hit me 'cause t-they said my quirk i-is creepy and m-make me a-a-a monster like you and papa." You were close to tears as your mother eyes widened and hug you close comforting you.