Godparents :

Remus Lupin-Snape,

Lucius Malfoy,

Severus Snape,

Narcissa Malfoy,

God Siblings :

Draco Lucius Malfoy

Power:

Core: Equal to Merlin

Core colour: Gold

Blocks and Potions:

Magical Core: 80% (blocked by Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore)

Glamour: placed by Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore

Loyalty potion (Keyed to Albus, Molly, Ron, Ginny and Hermione)

Submission Spell: placed by Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore

Abilities:( blocked by Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore)

Editic memory

Natural occlumency and legilimency

Wandless magic

Animagus (Lioness, Phoenix)

Beast Speaking (Except parseltounge)

Inheritance Test

Heiress to:

Black
Riddle
Slytherin
Guant

Lady to:

Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Potter
Evans

Properties:
Too many to list.

"Selene if you don't have a problem there is a ritual to remove these all potions spells and blocks from you. It will cost you 5 galleons." He said and I nodded.

"Coming to your parents will it states that if something happens to them you should be put under your other father or under the care of your godparents and if it is not possible then under Lestrange's or any other wizarding families. It also stated that Peter Pettigrew is the secret keeper of your parents. That means your father is put falsely in Azkaban." He said and each and every glass shattered in the room indicating my anger that is growing towards Albus but I reined it into leash out at the correct time.

"Griphook is there any way to bring my papa out of it?" I asked hoping maybe now I can have a family which I dreamed from childhood sitting in the cupboard.

"While we complete the ritual I will send your parents' will to Amelia Bones head of DMLE to investigate and prove him true as she abides by law firmly." He said and I felt relieved.

"Coming to your bank Statements Selene from what I see here Albus is taking money from the day your parents disappeared along with Molly and also transfers money, books and heirlooms to Ron and Hermione." He said.

"Master Griphook I want you to seize their accounts get everything back from them with interest and deal with them yourself but they shouldn't know that I came to know about this," I said and he nodded meanwhile another goblin came inside and informed us that everything is ready for ritual.