Chapter 2- When We Texted

Sydney

Cause my best friend finna, she finnaOh, go best friend, that's my best friendThat's my best friend

Oh, go best friend, that's my best friend
That's my best friend

My ringtone went off waking me up. Grabbing my phone from the dresser,  I looked at the caller ID even though I knew it was Chy. 

Bestie Westie🤞🏽💍

"Girl what time is it, why you calling me so damn early this fine Sunday morning," I said grogily finally answering the phone.

"Its ten thirty get cho ass up," she replied after chuckling.

"You can hop off my line wit that bullshit, ion know how you up after yo night with James." I put on my slippers and went to go brush teeth.

" Speaking of that nigga, he didn't even put out last night. Wasted my god damn time. You can tell she rolled her eyes but all I could do was chuckle. "That's beside the point, what happened after we left? Dre said you was on one."

"That ain't even close to true, that nigga ain't shit," I was highkey pissed off. He let that broad come at me any way and then watched me get beat up by a big ass nigga. That's not the nigga I knew. I started the shower going back in my dorm getting my clothes.

"Spill the tea sis, wait no we can talk over lunch, Chili's coo."

"Yeah girl, lemme hop in the shower and get dressed. Where am I picking you up at, James'" I still have her car so lunch would be straight.

"Yep, what time you comin"

"Twelve thirty, be ready hoe."

"I will, don't be late slut." We both chuckled and hung up. I hopped in the shower and got my day started. (Outfit in Mm)

At Chili's

"That Nigga put his hands on you, what you mean don't tell Rocky," Chy whispered yelled. I told her about last night and she flipped tf out. Her little ass ready to fight that big ass man and when I spoke her into reality letting her know she only 5'5 and she ain't finna do no damage, she threatened to tell my brother Rocky.

Rocky 5 years older than me and we close as fuck. We been to hell and back for each other. He took me in when Mama died when I was 15, but he been there before then. When she was sick he would call of work to stay with us. When bullshit happened with my step dad, he was there. He really is my rock. Which is why I'm not gonna tell him. He would kill a nigga over me and he can't be in no shit right now he gotta baby on the way with his Fiancé Sabrina.