Chapter 2

Sluggishly opening my eyes only to be blinded by the sun and shutting them again did I relies that I forgot to close the curtains.
Rolling over to look at the clock did I realise it was just past lunch.
As my brain registers the day it registers what happened on the way home from work.
Bumping into the 'brick wall' otherwise know as Jaxon, giving him my number .

Stumbling down the stair to the kitchen I curse " fuckinggg hell why god did you have to bring the worst person alive back in my life . Jaxon I hate you"!
I think all the houses in the street heard me.

Reaching for the coffee pot i hear a awfully familiar voice.
"Now now is that anyway to talk about you best friend".
And then the coffee pot is in the floor and I now have glass in my foot.

"Fuckkkkkk"
I'm pretty sure the street heard that to.

"Ohh I'm sorry ... um do you need help"?

" ummm Jaxon not being funny but does it look like I need help it's not like I haven't got glass in my foot or anything"?

So he replies with the most stupidest answer ever "so no then?"

" YES !! Yes I do you dickwad" I hissed in pain.

He stumbled over and just looked at it and then looked at me with a clueless look.
"just pull it out already"! I replied desperately.
" oh okay I thought you wanted me to look at it" he said as if it the most normal thing ever.
"For a supposed gang leader you are really dumb".

He ripped the glass out and held it to my throat " I wouldn't upset me princess I can kill you and will if I have to".

"Well lets be chill and sit down and think can tell me why you are in my house. Yes?"

Without a word he leaves the Room and I follow shortly and sit on the couch with him.
Well not gunna lie this is awkward.

"... ummm... so are you gonna tell me why you are here or are we gunna sit around like numpties?" Not sure questioning him is a good idea but oh well I should be fine ...

Throwing me a dirty look " I have warned you princess I wouldn't test me as it's won't turn out all that well for your well being. I should geuss you want to stay alive. Yes!" He stated
" yes I do but tell me why you are in my house".
"I thought I would see you before I toke you out tonight"

Phhhhh I'm not going anywhere

Annnd I just said that in my head

"Damn it" I screamed
I face palm my face becausei cant even speak

"So is that a yes or a no" he said with a questioned look. "Well you actually don't have a choice I'm taking you out if you want to or not"!

"Oh great so you are going to kidnap me to go somewhere with you how great".