Genres.

Heya!

We are officially starting this awards.

The following are the genres in which you can nominate your favourite books in inline comments.

But before that peep in the rules as they are modified.

Office Track

You can nominate the books which are based on office i.e. from the time Khushi joined the office to her resignation. They should be based on the show.

LA Track

You can nominate the books which are based on Lavanya's track till Aakash and Payal's engagement. 

PayAsh Track

You can nominate the books which are based on after the engagement of PayAsh till their marriage or ArShi's contract marriage.

Terrace scene Track

You can nominate the books which are based on terrace scene, how you it changed or how Arnav or someone other took the situation. ArShi shouldn't marry soon after it and there should be no contract marriage.

Contract Marriage Track

You can nominate the books which are based on after the contract marriage of ArShi and how Arnav come to know the truth of Shyam in those 6 months.

Marriage Track

You can nominate the books which are based on ArShi's first marriage in which contract doesn't happens. It can either be with PayAsh's marriage or few months later. There shouldn't be any contract in the marriage.

Kidnapping Track

You can nominate the books which are based on kidnap of Arnav, how Khushi rescues him.

Mistake Track

You can nominate the books which are based on how Arnav calls Khushi a mistake and how he corrects it. 

Dadi track

You can nominate the stories in which Dadi is present. No matter when she entered the show.

Anjali track

You can nominate the stories which are based on Anjali's negative character, or how she tried to separate Arnav and Khushi. No matter from which point it started.

Remarriage Track

2 categories. Read before you nominate.

CAT1

You can nominate the books which are after the remarriage of ArShi. How they blossom their love.

CAT2

How Arnav leaves Khushi on the mandap. 

Support Track

You can nominate the books in which Arnav believes and supports Khushi over Shyam.

It can happen before the marriage of after marriage (contract one). 

Sheetal's Track

You can nominate the books based on Sheetal's track. How she tries to come in between Khushi and Arnav.

Aarav's track

You can nominate the books which are based on how ArShi try to maintain the relation between Aarav and themselves.

ArShi track

You can nominate the books which are based on ArShi's children or their love.

Leap track

You can nominate the books which are based on leap. No matter when it took.

NK's Track

You can nominate the books which are based on NK. How Arnav gets jealous of him and Khushi being together.

Redemption track

You can nominate the books in which Arnav redempts for behavior towards Khushi.

Betrayal Track

You can nominate the books which are based on betrayal of any one towards their family.

That's all for now.

You can suggest some tracks too and we will add them.

The last day for nominations is 15th August 2018.

Till then

Good Bye.