chapter: 1

anonymous caller

"Ugh another day of school just what I wanted." I said sarcastically to myself before going down stairs for breakfast. I put on my blue skinny jeans , a  white blouse, and my chestnut colored boots. I quickly went downstairs and grabbed my things. passing my grumpy cat midnight on my way out.

"Helena May Lee!! Your always late for school! I'm so sick of this! Your already falling in 2 classes , you never help around the house and all you do is sit around in your room all damn day!!"

All hell broke loose , yep that's my mom don't we show so much love to each other . I smirked at the thought.

" Alright, alright I'm so sorry that every time I try to study you always distract me or your always complaining! Second I do help around the house but nothing satisfies you and third of all I didn't know writing music and poetry was such a big crime!!" I ran out the door almost knocking down the untouched bagels on the floor.  

As I grabbed my bike in the yard I jumped on and went as fast as the wheels could go. I can tell I was close to my high school because the first thing you see is the red and white sign saying welcome to Green Dail academy for boys and girls. Yep the most screwed up school I know. 

I got off my bike and pushed through the doors , as I noticed I was just in time everyone was walking to there classes. I popped open my locker and took my books and headed for class.

" Can't wait till this day is over ." I kept repeating to myself.  

My first class is English . The least of my favorites.. Oh wait I don't have any favorites. when I walked into the class room I felt so many eyes upon me . I sat in the back row in the left corner.

"Pssssss." I heard a whisper.

"Helena." I turned my head and it was my awesome dorky friend Alexander but we call him Alex . Obvious reason.

"Hey Alex!" I answered back.

" Quite down class!"  the teacher said

It was really hot outside today, and as the sun came shinning through the class windows I can see Alex's hot features black jet hair, blue eyes {that sometimes turn gray, green or hazel } light skin, slim, muscular and he had a really deep voice but it was just perfect, hey the dude cleans up good. But I didn't like him like that , I knew him way to long...that thought gave me chills down my spin... not that it was a weird thing.. But it was just un normal.  As I went to 3 more classes and it was already time for lunch. I sat with my group of friends Alex, Haley, Jay, Garret, and ashes. Let me give you a short description of how they look. 

Haley was a blonde with turquoise and light purple highlights, she had green eyes. Jay was a black and dirty blonde colored haired guy with gray eyes. Garret was a blonde with hazel eyes, and finally Ashes was a red head with light brown eyes.

"Hey guys!" I said as I sat in a chair next to jay. 

"Guys..?" I said again.

"Oh hey.." said garret and Haley.

" Why do you guys seem so down today. What's wrong?"

"..you.. didn't.. hear?" ashes replied.

" Hear what?" I started to get a little anxious.

"..Elliot." she said sadly.

"Guys who the hell is Elliot?!" I replied . Haley looked at me annoyed.

" He was that kid from band class he played the trombone. Brown hair dark brown eyes?. Tan?"

"Oh yea! He was the shy kid right?" I answered.

"Right.." Haley said.  

Haley and Garret exchanged glances. Garret answered this time.

"He..he was killed last night.. He was at Jennifer's party and when Elliot's sister Hannah came to pick him up he disappeared and no one knows were the kids at.."

Oh my god!, I felt so bad, that kid went through hell. The last time I saw him he was sitting alone at the party and when I looked back he was gone! 

Ok this is so weird I said in my mind. I had a dream a few days ago that a tan, brown haired kid died . I thought it was just a nightmare ...oooh god.. Can this mean something? Was the kid I dreamt about Elliot? No it couldn't be.. Because the way the kid died in my dream wasn't in a party... but it was in the school."

" Helloo earth to Helena!" jay yelled .

" Oh.." I blushed 

"Sorry its just so sad that kid was so young , how can this happen?" I said.

"I don't know but whoever did this was a cold hearted monster." Alex said coldly. 

"Tonight there having a ceremony for him in the school to pay respect to his family and friends." jay said trying to switch the conversation.

"Oh." I didn't know what else to say! I still cant get through the first sentence garret told me " he was killed last night." I kept repeating it in my head.  

When the day was finally over I said my goodbyes to my friends and headed straight home. When I opened the door to my house I saw my mom and dad in the living room watching the news. When I was about to head up stairs I heard my moms voice.

"Helena , I think you should come see this." she said.

"If its about that Elliot kid I know." I really couldn't take any more of this .

"Helena honey I think you should really come see this...they found that boy in your school.. his Body.." my mom said.. And I can hear the worry in her tone. 

-sign- I ran straight back to the living .

"What!, were!?, when?!" I burst out saying.

"Honey I know this is hard for you but ...they found his body in your schools vent.. In a body bag.." her voice got more shallow. 

" they smelled something rot coming through the vents...and when they went into the bathroom the celling dripped of blood.."

so my dream was real....his body found in the school....blood everywhere...these were signs.

"I think its best if we took you out the school. I know its a lot to handle in a day." my mom said calmly.  NO kidding! I almost blurted out.

"Most of your friends are dropping out, I have spoke to their parents."

"NO!" I yelled.

"I'm staying in the school.. I'm sad what happened to Elliot, but I barely new him. Mom I just need some time alone in my room. Please."

"Alright then honey, do what you have to do and, dinner will be done in a few." my mom answered.

"Ok..." I said. I quickly ran upstairs and threw my book bag on the floor thenchanged into my pajamas , midnight jumped on my lap as I threw my self back on my bed. I petted midnight as I put my self asleep....  

TELL ME WHAT U THINK SO FAR ^.^ 

VOTE,COMMENT,FAN! 

THANKS.