part - 2

Laksh was waiting for the owner of the voice to come out his heart was getting out of control. soon raksha come out behind her a there was a women but she was not ragini. Laksh hopes get shattered only some moment ago he felt that now the will meet his ragini, reason for his smile, his lifeline,he too don't know when she became this important for him but now he can't smile without her, he is living for the others but inside he is death without his lifeline his ragini.she was a middle age women around the age of 50s she place the snacks on the table and paas the cup of tea to sujjan singh then laksh and sanskar.laksh feels restless his six sense strongly saying that his ragini is somewhere around him..

Sujjan singh : she is my wife jyoti..
Sanskar and laksh greet her she bless them both,raksha sit between the laksh and sanskar and offer snacks to laksh while tease sanskar by showing him tongue,sanskar pout.he laugh on her antics that distract his mind little.

Suddely a girl come out of the kitchen holding a glass of milk

Girl : raksha its your...

All look toward her,there was a girl wearing red choli and ghagra without any makeup on her face but still looking heavenly beautiful.two pairs of were shock to she her likewise she too..her grip on the glass get loose and the glass fall down and broke in a fraction of second in small pieces same as once her heart were broke...

Laksh looks at her,her eyes shows a lots of emotion, hurt,anger,shock,complain, confusion, he felt that he is drowning in her eyes,they share a painfull eyelock,their trance were broke by the sanskars voice.

Snaskar : ragini....

She look at sanskar blankly soon reality strick her,her gaze move from sanskar to raksha who is sitting between sanlak holding laksh's hand

She look at sanskar blankly soon reality strick her,her gaze move from sanskar to raksha who is sitting between sanlak holding laksh's hand..it pinch her heart she felt like someone snaching her breath from her..

Ragini : raksha come here...
Raksha : but mumma handsome...
Ragini shout : raksha i said come here right now...

All get shock specially raksha,she never saw her this much angry,she leave the lakshs hand and immediately run toward the ragini,she pick her up and hug tightly in the fear of losing her,her fear was clearly shown on her face,she painfully look at laksh and took a few step back,its hurt laksh's heart who is still numb to do anything,she turn back and run to her room with holding raksha in her arms...laksh come into reality,he shout ragini...and tried to go behind her to stop her but sajjan singh stop him by holding his hand...