A small smile crept on my lips. I slowly closed the door and made my way to my room. I noticed that the lights are slowly turning off. Since I hate the dark, I hurried up to my room.

I was shocked to see a sleeping bag on my bed. It has a note. I walked over to it and picked up the note. I read it.

Hey :)
Before preparing my things, i already checked the weather. I knew you would like it and go stare at the sky for hours, that's why i send you this sleeping bag.

Enjoy your night, love :) <3

-leonjwinnie

I smiled at the note and kept it inside a drawer from my bedside table. I took thr sleeping bag and went out to the veranda. I looked up the sky and suddenly want to sleep with Renjun.

I was too low and there are other verandas sticking out above me. I can barely see the shining moon and the rest of the stars. I sighed heavily and went back inside my room. I placed the sleeping bag on a corner and tried to fall asleep.

It has been 30 minutes, but I'm still wide awake. I have few reasons why I'm still awake. One, I'm worried about Renjun. Two, I've only seen the night sky today once.. and I miss it.

I got up and slowly tiptoed my way to the last floor. I brought my phone with me. When I exited my room, I opened its flashlight and looked around the dark mansion.

I found the staircase to the fourth floor and made my way there, so as the last floor's staircase. When I stepped foot on the floor, I tried to find the sliding door to the veranda where Renjun is.

Luckily, I found it. I opened the sliding door slowly and there, I saw Renjun sleeping with the light of the moon hitting his face. The stars seems like they're blessing him. He's so beautiful.

I slowly kneeled and poked his cheek. "Renjun?" I said in a whisper. I poked his cheek again. "Renjun.."

"Renjun."

"Leonjin."

"Leonjwinnie."

"Renjun." I said for the nth time and this time, he held my index finger. "You could've just said, 'Babe, can I sleep beside you?'. I would immediately say 'yes'." Then, he dragged me beside him.

"What 'babe' are you talking about? I'm calling you 'my leonjin'." I looked at him and pinched his cheek. He looked down on me so I snuggled on his chest. "Then, I have to call you 'my mwirae'."

"Stop."

"Why?" I heard him chuckle. "My name was too cute." I laughed, but he didn't. I felt him hugging me tighter. He's now cuddling me. "Renjun, I can't see the moon."

"I am the moon." He said. I poked his nose and pouted. "You're the universe." I hugged him again. I felt his lips near my ear and he whispered something that made me smile.

"I am.. yours."

•••
A/N:
It wasnt in my plans that renjun would be ass cheesy lmao

I love it anyway

My cousin loves it anyway

You guys love it anyway

Im not sorry for those memes tho⬆️😂

I just came by to tell you that soooo

See ya next chaptah💓

-dongsoxkie💫