Anytime Part 2 (X)

Smut chapter. Don't read if you aren't comfortable with it. This is your warning.

***************

"Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Scott asked Mitch who was currently laying in their bed

"Yes, I promise. I'll be fine. I'm just gonna have some bonding time with Kirstie." Mitch replied, trying to get everyone out of the house as fast as possible.

"Ok, I'll be back in 2-3 hours tops. If you need anything at all, please feel free to call me. Alright?"

"Yes, sir." Mitch said as politely as possible.

"Ok good. I love you, sweetheart." Scott told Mitch as he bent down to kiss his forehead.

"I love you too, alpha." Mitch said genuinely. Maybe he felt bad because he knew what was about to go down was wrong. But he wanted it anyway. He wondered how Kirstie was doing.
*****
Kirstie had it easier, meaning she didn't have to deal with an alpha that was so clingy. Their conversation went a bit like this.

"Hey Kirst? I'm ready to go." Avi said from their bathroom.

"Oh? Already? Ok, Alpha. I'll see you soon." Kirstie said nonchalantly

"Yup, thanks for being a good sport about it. I'll bring you something nice home." Avi promised

"Thank you, sir." Kirstie said

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too, sir." A pang of guilt washed over her saying that. But what was about to happen, wasn't gonna be stopped. And she'd never tell another soul about it either.

"I'll be back in two-ish hours. Take care of grace. Ask the betas if you need anything. And I'll be back soon." Avi threw out as he was leaving.

"Ok, sir." It didn't matter. He couldn't hear her. The door had already shut.

Kirstin sighed. Maybe this was for the better. At least someone was gonna satisfy her. Lord knows Avi hasn't in awhile.

Mitch burst into her room and grabbed her by her shoulders, kissing her with such a passion. She didn't expect it to be so sudden but she found her rhythm quickly.

"Are you ready?" Mitch asked hurriedly.

"Babe, we have two hours. Slow down." She replied

"I know. I just don't want them to walk in early." Mitch sighed. Knowing the consequences of them finding out but still doing this anyways.

"They won't, trust me." Kirstie said cooly while walking slowly over to the edge of the bed where he was now sitting. Standing in between his legs as she kissed him. Slowly removing his shirt in the process.

"It'll be ok. Just trust me."

Mitch nodded. Now grabbing onto her waist. Admiring the softness of her curves. 

He wondered why they hadn't done this while they were dating.
Sure they made out and got pretty close to having sex. But it's just strange that they never did. It just feels Right this time.

Kirstie rubbed her soft hands up and down his back. Exploring things she didn't ever think she would.

Mitch shivered at the cold metal of her wedding ring. Touching his warm back. He looked at it. He pictured himself giving her that ring to make himself feel better about this situation.

Meanwhile Kirstie was thinking about the same thing. This was wrong. But she needed this. She didn't know how she'd over look it though.

"Take the ring off." She said flatly