Chapter 5

As I woke up I found myself in a hospital bed with half a dozen nurses and doctors looking at me. To be honest it kinda freaked me out. But what happened to me?

Wait, I'm in a hospital. The doctors there would find out I'm a witch. With utter panic I threw the covers covering me onto the floor and started to run off but a doctor blocked me. I had no choice but to use magic.

I dismissed the nurses and turned to face the doctor with my hands tingling. I threw a shock of pain at him.

He fell on the floor but I lifted him up with magic and put him on the hospital bed.

As soon as I left the room, I ran off and flew back home to find my father and mother amid with panic and worry. But more terrible things awaited for me.

My left foot was broken and and my right arm is swollen.

It had been a couple of days since my accident and they had been pleasant ones for my friends had been visiting me and giving me gifts. Even my brother had come and tell me he was sorry for my accident.

But one VERY BAD THING. The doctor found out I have magic powers. Miss Hartfield told us to never faint ever because the mortal people will find out you are a witch. In the Middle Ages witches were burnt!

Mum and Dad were told but since Dad is in Afghanistan it doesn't matter but mum will matter. I am in DEEP TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!