. :New Problems: .

Start from the beginning

"You too!" He called back, sending a smile and tightening the straps of his backpack. People flooded the hallways as their first classes ended, occasionally bumping and shoving each other due to the number of people trying to cram themselves into the rush from the classrooms. Tugging his jacket flaps closer to each other to cover up the large tear in his shirt, he navigated his way through the chaos trying to get to his next subject. He had just turned the corner when someone rammed into his side causing him to stumble into the girl walking beside him. 

"Sorry!" The perpetrator apologized, but didn't bother helping any of them up. Jungkook sighed, but didn't go after them. After all, he understood the rush, sometimes students would have classes on the other side of the campus and passing period wasn't long enough for them to just casually walk there. So, despite Jungkook's unwavering fear of members of the opposite sex/gender, he held out a hand to the girl he knocked down. The girl was staring at him, (specifically at the exposed skin of his chest from the gap in his jacket he noticed), and he gave a nervous smile. 

"Are you okay?" 

She continued to stare as if she was transfixed on him, but she did slowly slide her hand into his. His smile turned a bit more confident as he lifted her up. "You're not hurt are you?" This time he gained a nod. He nodded back and stepped back. "That's good. W-Well, I gotta go. Take care, yeah?" As he turned to start running to class, a tug on his sleeve halted his movement. 

"What's your name?" He stiffened at the sound of her voice.

So much for not letting my anxiety rise. Some international playboy I am.

"Jeon Jeongguk. Sorry again for running into you, uh..."

"Minji Hayun, junior. Don't be sorry, I don't mind. What year are you in?" The girl, Hayun, gave him a smile which he returned albeit a bit strained. As much as he liked making new friends, talking to a girl that he ran into much less did not know was starting to feed into his anxiety pretty quickly.

"Freshman. Um— right, well, I'm going to be late for class. It was nice meeting you, Minji-noona!"

He hurried away, unaware of what he just started.

-

Mang
I'm telling you there's something wrong with him

TaTa
No there isn't!

Mang sent an image! ★

|

Shooky

Shooky
...why am i friends with you guys again?

TaTa
I don't see the problem

Mang
U scared off small Minho

TaTa
He was there?

Chimmy
Tae oh my god

Mang sent an image! ★

|

TaTaOh

TaTa
Oh

Welp

Mang
'Welp'?

Koya
Why are you like this

Where did we go wrong

RJ
We allowed him anime, is what we did wrong

TaTa
R00D

Chimmy
I can confirm that that is the reason for his behavior

TaTa
BETRAYAL

SCREW YOU KOOKIE'S MY NEW BEST FRIEND NOW

Chimmy
D':

Koya
Man I'd hate to see how you would embarrass the poor kid once he gets a girlfriend

Mang
The day Jungkook gets a girlfriend is the day you start hating Ryan

TaTa
So

Never then

Cooky
I ran into a girl today

TaTa
what

Chimmy
WHAT

Mang
Wut

Shooky
what the fuck

Koya
Shit

RJ
u just had to say something didnt u Joon

-

(Yes, I'm still redoing this shit, but I might as well post this chapter instead of leaving it in my drafts. It was supposed to be posted before I made the "rewrite" announcement anyway, so it's all good)