"And you're a fag," Stan spat back, pressing his hand deeper against his chest. "We have a title to win. I don't know what you think you're doing, but stay away from Louis."

"We don't need some West Point slag coming in and manipulating him," Calvin followed up with, crossing his arms over his chest.

Harry furrowed his brows together. "I'm not doing anything."

Stan laughed bitterly. "No, you're just a cock whore."

Harry struggled to wiggle out from his hold, but it was getting harder to breathe with the pressure he had against his chest. He was back to feeling helpless and stuck. He wanted to fight and stand up for himself, but every ounce of fight died inside of him. What was he even supposed to say? There was no reason to convince them that he and Louis were actually together. It all felt pointless. If he was going to get punched, then he wasn't going to stop them. If that was what Stan and Calvin needed to do to feel better, then he thought he could handle it.

Harry might be just as pathetic as Stan right now. But again, it was two against one. He would be ridiculous if he thought he could put up a fight against them. It was always him against the whole school.

So Harry knew the punch was coming. He knew Stan wasn't going to hold back this time. They had the hallways completely packed with people, and this would be his opportunity to get his anger out without anyone catching him. When Harry saw Stan rearing his fist back, he clenched his eyes shut. If he didn't see the punch happening, then maybe it wouldn't hurt as much. He could sense the movement going on behind his closed eyelids. The anticipation was building upon when the punch would happen, and his entire body tensed just waiting for it.

"Hey!"

Harry's eyes snapped open at the sound of the voice echoing down the hallway. Both Calvin and Stan turned their heads, and Louis pushed his way through the students and jogged up to the group of them.

"What the bloody hell?" he grabbed the back of Stan's shirt and pulled him away. He pushed Calvin back and stepped in between Harry and the other two so that he could act as a barrier. "What the fuck are you twats doing?"

Stan's eyes widen crazily. "What am I doing? What are you doing, Tommo? Enough of this stupid game."

"Has he really brainwashed you that bad?" Calvin growled.

Louis scoffed, glancing between the two of them as if they were the most absurd things he had ever seen. Harry felt very similar to that. "Do you hear yourself right now?"

Stan made a face. "He needs to go."

"I told you not to lay another hand on him." Louis clenched his fist by his sides.

Stan laughed bitterly and rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to let this fag ruin you."

Calvin laughed next to him.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Louis pressed his hands to his hips. "He's my boyfriend, you wanker. If you mess with him, then you mess with me."

"He was with Reid, mate," Calvin pointed out, sounding disgusted.

"He's probably still with him," Stan added in a low breath.

Louis huff, annoyed. "You better watch your mouth." He stepped closer, sizing them up. "If I see you messing with him again, I won't hesitate to break your fucking wrist, mate. I can easily replace you on the field."

"So you really are gay with him?" Stan asked in astonishment, more surprised that he would actually be with him out of everything.

Harry made a face. Again, did no one actually remember that Louis told the whole hotel at Prom that he was in love with him? He couldn't believe what he was hearing right now.